What Has Made You Smile Today

Just got home from a music show featuring The Sou’westers with Aly Cook, and John Wright an ex international cricketer, turned muso, we had an amazing evening.

6 Likes

You look a lot better since the last time I saw you :+1: :grin:

I got knocked over today.:grimacing:
My gracious dog, someone already dubbed her ‘The Rugby Player’ before this incident, slammed into me with such force that I fell flat on my back, or to be exact, my tailbone first and then the rest followed very fast with my head thumping on the ground last.
Did anyone know that when you hit your tailbone really hard your arse loosens?
I almost shat myself. :poop:
I almost pissed myself laughing too, as did the bystanders who were kind enough to help me up :laughing:
The walk home was a little stiff but I can still use it to sit on without any problem and that is what counts in the end :grin:

9 Likes

Glad you weren’t seriously hurt.

4 Likes

I hemed a sheer curtain today. Only made a rats mess out of the bobbin once. Unpacked the Singer that has been sitting new in a box for two years. The old Ogre can still sew!!!

7 Likes

Still smiling from very early this morning. And late last night for that matter. Had one of those shows where the crowd was in just the right mood to stay all night and party. Had the dance floor filled and the bartenders and waitresses dancing as well as they worked. Really makes a difference. Nailed a lot of solid grooves. Now this old man is sore today however. I forget I’m not twenty anymore.

1 Like

Appears you cut and pasted a post made by @SmilingOgre on another forum in a topic by exactly the same name. I have deleted a couple of your spammy posts and decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I won’t see another spam post from you on this forum now will I!

6 Likes

Thanks @woftam, Bizarre

6 Likes

Very.

Never heard of (or seen) such a thing until now. /smh

4 Likes

ROLF, SMH covers it for sure.

3 Likes

So, we lost our 14 year old crossbreed, Mia, a few weeks ago, due to kidney failure. She was euthanized on the back seat of our car, because of the covid-19 restrictions. :cry:

We registered with a local dog charity to adopt another rescue dog, and found Eilidh, an eighteen month old lurcher / staffie crossbreed, weighing in @ 28kgs of pure muscle.

Mad as a box of frogs, but overly affectionate.

After 7 days of fostering her, we got the call from the charity earlier today that our adoption had been approved, and that the paperwork would be posted today. :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :fireworks:

I will be mixing my first “official” e-juice recipes this weekend, and Super :rugby_football: resumes in a few hours…

Life is good… :tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations ! :boom: :heart:

What a beautiful little lassie, with a big hint of naughtiness in those :eyes:

Lovely name, big pal looking out for her, and a loving new home…the wee girl’s got it made :tada:

8 Likes

Very nice to be recognized like that, congrats to Mrs Guitarded.

7 Likes

24hrs later

6 Likes

Very cool!
Congrats @Mrs_Guitarded!

5 Likes

The fact that I brought my 2003 Tundra in for some recall work at my local Toyota dealer, and they fixed some scuffed up paint on the down low, unbeknownst to me, until I got home and saw it. Class operation.

6 Likes

Our ELR brother is getting some extra help…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Right now, driving is pretty bad, but it’ll get better …

3 Likes

Bobby makes me laugh today… Damn beast :muscle:t2:13254259_10209058662603173_5487550140189578972_n

:joy::joy:

6 Likes

The recent hurricane aftermath wasn’t a great start …

But at least my truck didn’t get crushed in the garage…

13 Likes