What Has Made You Smile Today

I always enjoyed topics like this so thought I’d start one. I lost one recently to illness so this little guy put a big smile on my face. Get him in about 4 weeks.

10 Likes

Awwwwwww! He is beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

He’s a chunk for only being 2 1/2 weeks old. Affectionate and walking the best of the litter. And Mama seemed to approve.

8 Likes

Good looking little fella! Do you have a name for him yet?

5 Likes

No. We usually wait and have one for awhile and they kind of name themselves. Like with the real mr pipes, we put him in a cage next to our bed and he stuck his nose straight up and howled all night. I’ve never heard a boxer howl but I said to my wife “he sure has a set of pipes on him.” So we started calling him mr pipes and it stuck lol.

8 Likes

That’s awesome!! It would be cool to do a poll if you needed help naming him but it looks like you have it all figured out👌. My mother has a boxer named Daisy. She has a massive under bite but still the cutest thing. They are great dogs!!

6 Likes

I’ll think about that. A poll sounds like a lot of fun and sometimes its hard to come up with something.

We’ve always kept a pair of boxers for about 3 decades now and they really are great dogs. Gentle, playful. smart, and high energy. The female boxers are the watchdogs. The males just want to play.

5 Likes

Awesome addition

6 Likes

A beautiful day :smile:

8 Likes

My Solo kit came today🎉

6 Likes

I have some that old myself. I’ve found they key is washing them in cold water.

6 Likes

Turn them inside out and you can double it😂

7 Likes

Oops, I thought that was assumed!

5 Likes

Oops, seems I have stepped in a pile of my own making and don’t have a clue how to step out.:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Not a damn thing. Vapes taste like shit because I’m still putzing with a damn cold. Clients today had the collective personality of a dish rag. Tonight is our late night open so I won’t get home til after dark. Bah Humbug!!! Didn’t even have any cute butts come through the store today. Nothing but pear shaped dumpy buns. A real wasted day for sure.

7 Likes

Plenty to smile about today, I’ve been stressing and really down recently with the catastrophic (and weird) overnight drop in traffic to my site…So the Mrs forced me out of the house to go drive to the beach and just chill for a few hours, and you know what…we had the best day, cooked breakfast in a beach front cafe, few hours chillin on the beach with my girls, then a random toilet stop in a pub on the way home started with the words "ooh…they do a carvery…be rude not to :grin:
Great day…just what I needed, I am so blessed with family and friends :hugs:

11 Likes

Awesome…just awesome!

6 Likes

Beautiful family brother!!:beers:

6 Likes

You are truly a lucky man. What an awesome family you have.

5 Likes

Aw boy! He’s a’waitin’ for ya! And he’s adorable!

7 Likes