What Has Made You Smile Today

Awwwwwww! He is beautiful :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Good looking little fella! Do you have a name for him yet?

6 Likes

That’s awesome!! It would be cool to do a poll if you needed help naming him but it looks like you have it all figured out👌. My mother has a boxer named Daisy. She has a massive under bite but still the cutest thing. They are great dogs!!

6 Likes

Awesome addition

7 Likes

A beautiful day :smile:

11 Likes

My Solo kit came today🎉

10 Likes

I have some that old myself. I’ve found they key is washing them in cold water.

7 Likes

Turn them inside out and you can double it😂

9 Likes

Oops, I thought that was assumed!

6 Likes

Not a damn thing. Vapes taste like shit because I’m still putzing with a damn cold. Clients today had the collective personality of a dish rag. Tonight is our late night open so I won’t get home til after dark. Bah Humbug!!! Didn’t even have any cute butts come through the store today. Nothing but pear shaped dumpy buns. A real wasted day for sure.

11 Likes

Plenty to smile about today, I’ve been stressing and really down recently with the catastrophic (and weird) overnight drop in traffic to my site…So the Mrs forced me out of the house to go drive to the beach and just chill for a few hours, and you know what…we had the best day, cooked breakfast in a beach front cafe, few hours chillin on the beach with my girls, then a random toilet stop in a pub on the way home started with the words "ooh…they do a carvery…be rude not to :grin:
Great day…just what I needed, I am so blessed with family and friends :hugs:

18 Likes

Beautiful family brother!!:beers:

10 Likes

You are truly a lucky man. What an awesome family you have.

9 Likes

Aw boy! He’s a’waitin’ for ya! And he’s adorable!

10 Likes

Dude!! The 2nd, 4th, and last pics are the best pics I’ve possibly ever seen of you and the fam!
:thumbsup:
You need to seriously consider getting those framed.

11 Likes

Good looking family mate, very cool photos.:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Thanks everyone :wink: …I am a very very lucky man indeed :grin:

Well…I think we all know they’re the lucky ones…they have me :wink::rofl:

14 Likes

Now that is a one each wonderful day. Even got a smile out of this old curmudgeon. Yes you are blessed.

12 Likes

Cut out the funny looking bloke with the hat and you’re on to something!! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Much cuter

15 Likes