What Has Made You Smile Today

Love reading about it! Bits and pieces are real familiar. And yes @anon96069639, we can never leave. Once you start hearing it in there, you have little choice but to try to make the sound. It’s the voices I tell you! The voices!

3 Likes

I always wanted to play the guitar but I have no talent. I really wish I did. So, I can’t be part of your cool club.

My wife plays a mean skin flute though. I guess it all evens out.

1 Like

I’ve considered dance lessons. Looks elegant, no?

2 Likes

There ya go! Now you just need to make a few recordings and maybe a couple of videos and viola! Insta-Star! You could call the group Fizzies Flute!

2 Likes

That name’s already been taken…

1 Like

Eeyore’s Magic Toote?

2 Likes

My vaping community family :smile:

10 Likes

I was debating whether to place this in Come Have a Laugh, or here. It’s good for either really.

I really enjoy that we don’t have stupid discussions like archiving threads or curbing derailments here. Goes to show this is an intelligent, mature group. :+1:

4 Likes

Wow, definitely growing fast!

4 Likes

Damn! He’s growing like a weed! =D

4 Likes

I had five older brothers growing up. We never got along that good😁 ( Best Buds)

5 Likes

35yrs! Well done you two :smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations, Mr. P! And my condolences to Mrs. P.

So, I got everything done on Boaty today, finally. Ran new wiring from transom to hull for the trolling motor, including a 60 amp breaker and a pair of 12v series 31 marine batteries in series for 24v. New motor/accessory batteries. New fish finder. NMEA2k backbone so they can talk together. Mounted the quick-disconnect plate for the trolling motor. New fuel pump, shocks, and hitch for the van. Wired in new 4-flat harness connectors for the trailer and van. New tail light on trailer. License and registration. Well, it doesn’t sound like all that much but it was. And it’s done, so I can now smile.

6 Likes

I know what I put my wife through (it’s fairly mutual though), and I imagine you’re not all that different. I don’t see you as the rose petals in the bubble bath type, at least not anymore. There was a day I might have done that too, though it was only one day, and a long time ago…

I will definitely take some pictures to show how it all came out. Labor of love I suppose.

4 Likes

Congratulations on 35 yrs!! I’ll be lucky if mine hangs on that long lol… Cheers!!

5 Likes

WOW how time flies!
He was cute as a button to start, but he’s turned into quite the strapping young lad!

4 Likes

I agree with @Sprkslfly … He is very healthy looking as well!

3 Likes

Congrats to the both of you, and many more to come!!

3 Likes

That is fantastic, congratulations Mr and Mrs Pipes.

3 Likes

Breakfast

8 Likes