What Has Made You Smile Today

It made me laugh more than smile last night to see Trump on TV saying that NZ now has a huge surge in Covid cases, and that NZ boasted that they had previously eradicated Covid, just to make him look bad.
A huge surge?
Yesterday there were 13 new cases, and no deaths in NZ
Yesterday there were 35,112 new cases, and 445 deaths in the USA

Mr Trump you don’t need NZ to make you look bad, you’re doing very well on your own

6 Likes

Hehe, well, not taking sides here, but if THAT is a huge surge, we NEED a huge surge like that, over here in the US.

5 Likes

Had to go and find the video, :rofl: quite a delusional comparison.

Loved Ardern’s take on it, she’s a winner looking in from Oz. Wanna swap PMs you can have ScoMo :smile:

4 Likes

haha No thanks you can keep ScoMo :joy:

4 Likes

No we insist

6 Likes

Haha thanks mate, I’ve been waiting to use :fu: for so long :joy:

6 Likes

Must have been a little tired on the way home from work today. I tried to pay for my bourbons by tapping my hospital ID. :tired_face:

5 Likes

Strawberry :strawberry: :strawberry: season has arrived and we have a new sort of Tim Tam.

I’m going for a spare tyre or two! Who could resist this for dessert. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

8 Likes

Now make the fucking vape and it had better be perfect with your GC now on the last leg of it’s long haul you have no excuses to not pump out 30 versions in a day

7 Likes

I need that GC, the first version I threw together of only the :strawberry: Tim Tam part is close.
But I need to know what MF Dark Chocolates doing.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer

7 Likes

Omgosh those are sooo cute and I love the sounds!!!
Me wants!!! :smiley: <big smiles!!! haha!!

5 Likes

What has made me smile today?

A friend told me about something, and another friend came to me with a present. I so happy now.

4 Likes

Make that more manly like damn bro, those are cool and shit! And yeah… pretty much feel the same Smoky :wink:

5 Likes

I agree and shit!

4 Likes

Well damn… hey bro… send me that set lmao!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :rofl:

3 Likes

There, I manly’d ya :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s Cool! Actually, it looks like he’s using chopsticks and shit.

4 Likes

LOL - no shit, and shit. :laughing:

4 Likes

He could do a drum roll…and then immediately switch to an egg roll, and shit. :crazy_face:

6 Likes