What Has Made You Smile Today

5 Likes

The last doctors visit I had was a real doosy. The doc came into the waiting room and said “Well, I’ve got some bad news”.“You’re going to have to stop masturbating”.

I was like “But why doc? I don’t understand”.

He said “Because I am trying to examine you”.

5 Likes

I come into work today and things changed overnight. Masks are now mandatory hospital wide.

I had to Macgyver some ear protection. No other doctors and nurses are walking around with gauze stapled to the elastic.

8 Likes

Me likey @SthrnMixer. I don’t know how he can play with itty bitty sticks like that. The fact that he’s got a double pedal, and a cymbal stacker on that kick, tells me he has problems. BUT, I like them !!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Quite a process…The wife and I first saw something similar,but, without nearly the attention to detail, on an episode of Maine Cabin Masters.

Watch the last of this clip and tell me cats are not smart animals :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When the A/C hit’s just right!

12 Likes

OMG I’m in love with that dog!!

7 Likes

Looks like a Gremlin,no? LOL

4 Likes

He’s sayin “Your shit would look like this too if you just smelled your way to the grocery store at 50mph”.

4 Likes

This is actually my little one from a couple of years ago.
Bad hair day

Shit, why are my photos loading sideways…errr

10 Likes

I want a pug so bad

9 Likes

My Game Changer is in the mail, will smile again when it gets here Friday. Thanks again @anon96069639

9 Likes

Wondering where that puts me on the ol’ waiting list. Huh @anon96069639?

9 Likes

Would be interesting to see the list to see if we are naughty or nice.

7 Likes

Smilin’ right along widge ya, David! :smiley:

8 Likes

Technology sucks @whthek, I got your back…

9 Likes

Your the Best @SessionDrummer :wink: :hugs:

9 Likes

He’s pretty fly for a white guy.

https://youtu.be/QtTR-_Klcq8

8 Likes