What Has Made You Smile Today

3 Likes

Found my M25 ultem insert!

5 Likes

And today I receive a letter from Canada :canada:

I paid for 1 and got 3, can’t complain with that service!

7 Likes

I removed mine every time bare coils needed to be heated(per instructions) until one day I said F%^& it, and did it with the honeycomb in place. No distortion, or melting occurred. Did that happen to you, Andrew?

3 Likes

Mine is a little melted on the top yeah and a couple of the corners are burned black a tiny bit but its still perfectly functional.

3 Likes

The M30 is a better design…

3 Likes

Indeed Brian.

There has been a M25 redesign just released recently with a metal plate there like the M30 but it was super expensive when it came out, like £85 or so. They are £50 currently at ecigone now though.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Very good use of the fletless @SthrnMixer.

3 Likes

That I can take pics of the moon with a cell phone !!!

5 Likes

Mine always come out like the 3 up top…do you use some sort of filter to achieve the bottom three?

3 Likes

The S21 Ultra has a 100X zoom, and once you get to a certain level of high zoom, it just filters out some of the light. No clue how it does it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s one I took a couple of nights ago also using my phone.

5 Likes

beautiful sunset!

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Except the world recognizes natural immunity. We don’t. Because everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldn’t fire people who have natural immunity because they don’t get the vaccine. We should hire them! Yes? …

I saw it today, people outside alone, walking with a mask. It’s so stupid. It’s an amulet. A charm people wear to ward away evil spirits. It means nothing. Can’t we get people to understand the facts more?

Listen to this. For unvaccinated hospitalization risk - unvaccinated. 41% of Democrats thought it was over 50%… Hospitalization rate for the vaccinated is actually 0.01% and the rate for the unvaccinated is 0.89%. So in both cases, the correct answer is less than 1%. They thought it was over 50%. How do people, especially of one party, get such a bad idea? Where did that come from? …

We’ve got to get back to life. Look at sporting events. All three sports are playing now including basketball, which is inside. Nobody seems to be having superspreader events. I mean, you know, it was great. It was so much fun having a pandemic. But, you know, buh-bye.

2 Likes

28 coils in 5 minutes …

6 Likes

Man, you sure got ‘wrapped up’ in that project.

Yeah lame, but it’s the best I could come up with. :rofl:

6 Likes