What Has Made You Smile Today

Wow @whthek, that is/was/is RARE these days. We need to rent those parents out.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it, the pitcher’s parent’s ALSO deserve credit for raising a kid to not enjoy inflicting pain, like today’s antifa thug’s!

5 Likes

Welcome to Vaping Community ethan.

Here in the states those are marketed as Elf Bar. I happen to enjoy them, especially on trips where I can take a couple with me and nothing else.

4 Likes

Thanks SthrnMixer, I know Elf bar, while Moosee Bar is top 10 brand in China as well and the taste is very well.

4 Likes

LOL, I’m locked outta the BBQ thread until someone else posts …

5 Likes

I’m waiting to see you do your mac-n-cheese on the smoker! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

For @SmilingOgre

4 Likes

Absolutely sweet!!! Nice shooten there Tex! and great color grading too!

4 Likes

Hehe, I wish they could have been better. It literally lasted about 60 seconds, and it was over. Kind of rushed them. Never seen a sunset push FAST orange, then disappear like that, in about a minute. Ty.

4 Likes

Wow! Amazing shot given the circumstances. Clouds are hard to expose and get good detail. You really did a great job.

I’ve been playing with a camera all day today. It’s an Ursa Mini Broadcast G2, if you want to look it up. Only had it for about a week or so but so far it is really working out well for the stuff I do. All documentation work. I don’t have the imagination for short stories and such. So far haven’t attempted anything serious with it. Still just testing this situation and that situation. So far everything I’ve shot has been really nice but could be better. A lot of that comes down to my technique. This camera shows every technique flaw in a very glaring manner, lol. Never thought I would be taking on such a challenge at my age. But hey, at least I can shoulder the thing for a half hour or better and not land on my ass.

5 Likes

Now THAT is a CAM CAM.

4 Likes

One of my coworkers …

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Did he build this, or is it one of those deals where you pay, get some instruction, and then get a certain amount of time in the air?
I’d try it in a heartbeat… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@whthek he bought the wing, motor, and sled all used, and paid for training.

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome I must say. Props (see what i did there) to that guy.

4 Likes

1 minor ‘Takeoff’ for the bad pun! (see what I did there) :laughing:

4 Likes

Let’s see how they do …

3 Likes

I’m in! Can’t wait :+1:

3 Likes