What Has Made You Smile Today

LOL @whthek I had thought to post I was making heaters for winter LOL.

5 Likes

It’s testing time

3 Likes

Vape Vape seems to have UPPED their game with the B3 MTL …

6 Likes

4 Likes

Went to Louisville, KY this week for a conference. I came home yesterday and stopped by the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, KY. With the storm headed for my home state of SC I didn’t spend much time there, but I did pick up this.

10 Likes

Robert, a good friend of mine up in Connecticut says it’s his favorite bourbon, and he only needs an ‘O’ and an ‘N’ to have the complete collection.

9 Likes

Now you are getting back into your MTL vaping I have a top tip! Changing airdisks is like open heart surgery and it has to be wicked a certain way (but easy enough) but both the flavour and throat hit as made it my new favourite RTA!

4 Likes

Drum Roll!!!

4 Likes

Never fear, SXK is here!!!

8 Likes

Very cool, Tim! It seems as though it would run dry easily, with only that little bit of liquid able to come up both of those channels. But then, your not cranking 60 watts either. You likey?

4 Likes

Indeed looking at it you would but quite the opposite it wicks like a trooper!

5 Likes

1 Like

I didn’t like the drip tip that came with the stubby, only took a month or so to figure it took a 510 :rofl:
Matchy matchy

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been gonna pick up this Hippo Vape mod that @Timwis reviewed awhile back…just for my SC V1. Similar look, that I like. :star_struck: :+1:

4 Likes

@whthek, I’m digging that Dark Wood one.

3 Likes

Yeah, DITTO!

3 Likes

The best photos I’ve ever taken of the moon with my phone…

7 Likes

Wow @whthek, great Fire Moon Pics !!!

4 Likes

2 Likes