What Has Made You Smile Today

4 Likes

Yessssss! Forest!

284800706_999190184128082_3325067893580028155_n

6 Likes

Love/Hate relationship with the Carnauba, still doing it by hand …

3 Likes

Wax on, wax off …

5 Likes

The release of my one-shot: https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/product-page/loop-meringue-pie?fbclid=IwAR1ca5-7WGI7S3xemb97hW1q2IvLltxn5mcV9xTYHoHjSMDKsdWUuJUCm1Q

4 Likes

@lukeloop looking REALLY good !!!

6 Likes

#TeamJohnny

4 Likes

Today’s order was just one flavour, the one I needed :rofl: never done that before!

4 Likes

That’s an accomplishment! All those pretty pictures of cakes and cookies, creams and other decadent things are meant to suck you in. Way to go…defy the man!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Made this today pretty pleased with it

9 Likes

Wow, Scott! Really nice piece of work there. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That’s beautiful resin Scott did you pour and turn it. Or was it from a mold.

4 Likes

Done a pour then turned

3 Likes

7 Likes

Mmmmmmm. Nom Nom …

3 Likes

@Pastorfuzz kept trying to tempt me with his cleaver pics, and I was in the process of phasing out an older Wusthof set. Forged, Full tang, Bolstered, Rockwell 58+, let’s see what the new/er kid on the block can do …

4 Likes

I tell you whats made me smile today, seeing all my little crew of vape friends make their way over to our little corner of the Vapeverse :sunglasses::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand:
About time though lets be honest @Riley_vapes @Danny_Vapez @SIMON62 @Scott-wood @Lpcvapes @Nevans @Crudedeadmonkey

8 Likes

Now thats some nice whiskey :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

That a rain day just turns into a BBQ day, with EXTENDED testing of VSO’s Vanilla Cream …

4 Likes

4 Likes