What Has Made You Smile Today

Def. for @SmilingOgre (and others…)

4 Likes

Way cool!!! Thank you!

4 Likes

First time ordering new flavors in quite some time. Stoked to get these. Special thanks to @SessionDrummer for the relentless pursuit of reviewing! You do what I never could.

Here comes…

Apple Strudel - SSA
Candy Floss - SSA
Caramel Biscuit - SSA
Custard Premium - FA
Glamour Chocolate - MOL
Mora (Blackberry) - WF
Ripe Cherry - SSA

Few others coming for re-stock. But I’m stoked to make new mixes. Adventure!!

6 Likes

OUTSTANDING @SthrnMixer !!!

I can’t wait to hear what you think.

:slight_smile:

Thank you very much.

5 Likes

I actually had some free time to mix up some testers for my sucky juice tested @d.sims.

5 Likes

OH, and S’mores Art …

5 Likes

So first one I was compelled to open was Caramel Biscuit. I even already had a little recipe composed to mix. Anyway, the aroma of this flavor is off the charts good. I did my mix and the first thing I thought of when tasting it was Biscoff, as far as the biscuit goes. I only ever eat them whey I fly…seems to be American Airlines only choice for a semi-sweet snack. Anyway, Biscoff kind has a bit of a light spice note which I don’t find in Caramel Biscuit. However, that’s the only difference I’m finding.

I think I’ll end up mixing a lot of stuff with this flavor.

5 Likes

@SthrnMixer, DUDE, that one was OFF THE CHARTS IMO. Super stellar, and I’m trying to think of a way to pair that into my Graham Cracker Base as we speak (well, when I actually have TIME to that is).

3 Likes

Also @SthrnMixer I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve been pimping the hell out of your Red Beard, even did a cameo in my last Vandy Vape review.

I don’t know HOW, but I’m NOT a bacco vaper, and I LOVE that recipe.

4 Likes

Without knowing what that base consists of, I can say with confidence you would easily make it a part of it. It does have that graham cracker vibe, albeit a good deal richer. Perhaps more due to the burnt sugar spectrum I’m picking up on. Might I suggest you just add about 0.2% to your base and see how well that works?

:beer: I noticed that. Thanks for the accolades, but truthfully the flavors did all the work. They’re user-friendly so anyone of us could have concocted that or a very similar mix. But I’m definitely glad you like it!!

3 Likes

Yeah, but YOU figured out what, and how much @SthrnMixer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got up for work this morning and realized I have nothing ready to vape today. So I went to the steep cabinet and found this gem. Originally I called it a Black Flag remix but it’s so much better. I forgot how long it’s been in there but YES it made me smile.:grin: I don’t know why I stopped mixing it it’s so delicious. It’s a toffee infused chocolate mocha with notes of tobacco and walnut. I guess I’ll go home tonight and mix another 120, hopefully I don’t forget about it in the cabinet again.:rofl:

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Finally! I would tell the tale of my problems opening the pool but let’s just enjoy the moment.

7 Likes

Storm trooper and his teddy.

6 Likes

Maybe I’m warped, but the first thing that comes to mind is the storm trooper saying hey bear, you have plenty of stuffing. Help a brother out

5 Likes

Fascinating!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Cool cats like BBQ …

6 Likes