What Has Made You Smile Today

Only a few went to DC? I thought thousands were on the way there? I stopped following it a while ago so not up to date on it all.

3 Likes

@Illogik what the BULK of them were/are doing was circling the entire Maryland Beltway. The thought was, jamming all of them IN DC would have been counter productive. That’s why that video is soo funny. Only a very few ventured INTO DC, and that “triggered” citizen saw them.

4 Likes

TWO things. Met my new neighbors, and low and behold. Vapers, AND, DIY’ers.

THEN I broke into this one that was shipped…

3 Likes

Wow, what are the chance’s?! Too bad they diy…coulda had some new customer’s. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hehe, they haven’t tried my juice yet.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Comp em’ a couple bottles of the good stuff, and reel em’ in, SD! lol :fishing_pole_and_fish:

4 Likes

5 Likes

A good friend, and his wife cooked a corned beef, with tators, carrots, and cabbage, and invited me over for dinner. Yummy meal…I brought an apple pie, and c.c. cookies for dessert. Was good to get out of the house for a few hours, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Finally! Just finding this effer has been a chore. So well camouflaged, and keeps very silent when you walk near. The hoots for the past 2 years gave me a general direction, but I think you can see why this big ol bird was hard to actually spot.

Now the photo. Taken when it’s practically dark out. The iPhone 13 Pro has a great camera for low light shots. But also there were several layers of things it could focus on between me and the wise old owl. Also, zoom was at max.

8 Likes

Great catch @SthrnMixer.

5 Likes

Like at 4am when that effer wakes you up?! :rage:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Whole Lotta Woman!!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Very sad that Taylor Hawkins passed, but it made me smile, when reminded of the connection he had with his fans, including 9 year old aspiring drummers …

4 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely room for more above those ones on the right side wall and another either side of those 2 on the back wall!

5 Likes

Lightweight I can see wall and a bit of desk!

4 Likes
4 Likes