What Has Made You Smile Today

Yes, I think the general consensus is that he’s the most disliked PM in our history.

The speaker of the house is fairly biased as he is still a Liberal, here in this clip shows Justin Trudeau elbowing a female MP in the House Of Commons and then the once MP now Speaker tried to say she was faking it:

4 Likes

The look when he realizes I was right about him not liking walking in the rain.

4 Likes

Sometimes even the most reasonable men are forced into doing the most unreasonable things …

4 Likes

Did you hear about the farmers in Idaho?

2 Likes

Yes. I KNEW you’d like this one @JoelSq. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Greysquirrel98

3 years ago

The city wronged him. They screwed him over. The city approved a concrete factory to be built across from his muffler shop, cutting off the only road to his shop. He even proposed to create a new route by himself with his equipment, which the city denied. To add insult to injury, they cut him off from the town’s sewer line. This man wanted revenge, and he got it. The ones who wronged him deserved what they got. Also, he did not kill a single soul.

@HeyyyEverybody

2 years ago

Marvin was a good, reasonable man who snapped after years of pummeling from a corrupt town. No one was harmed during this rampage - only the businesses of the people who successfully ruined him. I hope he’s at peace now. RIP Marvin.

@vintagestealth8802

4 years ago

For an actual backstory: Marvin’s business and life was ruined by the town and a rich family, that some believe was in cahoots with town officials. They cut off access for him and his customers to get to his business, fined him because they cut off his water and sewage, and didn’t listen to a single word he had to say about anything that was going on. The Killdozer was the final option, he tried to fix things civilly, but when you push someone to their breaking point you deserve what you get. The driver of the scraper was actually apart of the family that helped ruin his life as well.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I thought this was hilarious

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/W78HVyo9lbc?si=Qp-OG9W23FyjiaPN

2 Likes
3 Likes

Still gettin alot of hits on kitty’s antics?

1 Like

SD, do you fill your coils then mount them, like RT?

1 Like

Hehe, no @whthek. That was way back in 2015, and I’d forgotten RIP did that video. The Aromamizers were ALL the rage, AND new. I load the coils, stroke, and pull the cotton through on the deck, trim, fluff.

2 Likes

441 views on that one

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Hail

2 Likes