What Has Made You Smile Today

2 Likes

Courtenay Turner is a great podcaster, she covers a lot of FACTUAL topics that others call “Conspiracy” like she partly covers LUCIS Trust, which is the spiritual division of the UN, formerly called Lucifer Trust, they are responsible for Educating (aka brainwashing) people into accepting Hell on earth. Unesco initiatives that are going to be indoctrinating youth to accept depopulation. Etc… Their ‘techniques’ will be employed throughout the workplace and more, so something to wake up to people.

Helena Blavatsky and Alice Bailey are occultists, they are responsible for all this stuff.

The UN is an Occult Organization, without a doubt.

The UN and Helena Blavatsky’s mission was to carry out a One World Religion and was one of first female Freemasons.
@Jose

3 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

Really cool to see!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I have two female Kakariki’s.

I know chickens lay eggs no matter what. I didn’t know other birds did too.

4 Likes

I had a green tea one that was insanely good. Hate stuff like that normally except licorice.

4 Likes

@Jose you ever try those?

2 Likes

Yep. Not a fan of the fruity mix, like with vapes. They charge almost 10 dollars for that!
That’s criminal.

3 Likes

Over 10, still taxes on top of that…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dang, that’s cheap… European candy are so much better than what we have… Unless you get imported licorice, a lot of what’s called “Black Licorice” just has artificial licorice taste and it’s good, but not the same.

3 Likes

It works! So apparently when your Tabasco plants reach about 6-8” you snip the top off to the first shoot off the side and you will get a bushier plant:

5 Likes

Mike Portnoy, Danny Carey, and a whole lotta “F Bombs”.

2 Likes

Fresh stuffed steak egg and cheese bagels

14 dollars per bagel but worth it

4 Likes

What the?! I’ve never seen such a thing!

2 Likes

Local Newfie family opened up a shop here, they sell out by 10am, open 2 hours. They fill them with cream cheese, meat, egg and some veggies. Amazing stuff. My favourite is the Philly cheesesteak, they make them with a jalapeño cream cheese and top them with everything seasoning and cheddar on top. So damn good.

3 Likes

Oh and they sell all locally made stuff there, from others in the region. Freeze dried candy, amazing salsa and baked goods and bison jerky. The place is truly great

3 Likes

I had to make this a meme:

2 Likes

He lies like a rug

2 Likes