What Has Made You Smile Today

Wish I would’ve seen this one, the delete is on the side. Not much more expensive than the one I boughy

3 Likes

Ok, I am going to change the key caps on this keyboard. I like them now but you can buy literally a million different colour patterns

2 Likes

Nevermind.

228 CAD

Let me just buy this 355 dollar keyboard:

I guess just the keycaps… These seem reasonable:

2 Likes

Here is a dirt cheap 18650 flashlight

And another:

3 Likes

It’s a rabbit hole @JoelSq.

1 Like

2 Likes

First warm day of the year

2 Likes

Ahem

3 Likes

3 Likes

Went to the thrift store a grabbed a pair of lemon juicers

3 Likes

LOL @JoelSq

1 Like

Decided to save money and make my own SPG(salt, pepper, garlic) rub. I like it better this way

3 Likes

Yepp, it’s what I do, Joel.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, I can make about twice as much and I can pull back on the salt because I lost my kidney recently. It’s just fresher that way but next batch I’m going to go less garlic powder and more pepper: 1 part salt, 3 parts pepper and 2 part garlic powder.

I am also going to wash out my coffee grinder better because my coffee is spicy

2 Likes

The Girlfriend, and I, have been on a Roasted Garlic kick. Cut the top off a Bulb, pour a bit of Olive Oil into it, and bake in the oven at 400F for +/- 50min. Add it to Hummus, or really anything you can imagine. Great flavor!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve done that before to make garlic bread and things of that nature… If you and your lady like garlic, try Toum… It’s a garlic spread, very easy to make and stores for quite some time but probably longer if you add more salt than I do.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Spent extra money to buy a new fishing rod… Gonna be nice stocking up on some Walleye…

3 Likes

2 Likes