What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Gotta love the Honey! :honey_pot:

6 Likes

I am vaping this delicious recipe that I’ve had steeping since 1/12/23 and I urge anyone that likes their coffee recipes (here’s looking at you @Rocky02852) to try it. This recipe seems to shine at a lower wattage, I’m vaping it in my Blotto Mini dual coil 0.25 ohms at 48 watts and can’t put it down. It was created by an extremely talented mixer called JacktheVapor78 and all credit goes to him.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @JimmyLee !
Looks good although I would have to lower the Custard Premium down to about 1/2% for my taste, Imma mixing that one up tonight :+1:

6 Likes

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome… I used to just use VT Vanilla cream at 4% for a melted icecream… love these types of bases @Rocky02852 , LEGEND.

6 Likes

I’m indulging in the refreshing taste of Blue Raspberry Lemonade e-liquid. Its vibrant blend of tangy blue raspberry and zesty lemonade creates a perfect balance of sweetness and tartness that keeps me coming back for more. The fruity notes dance on my palate, leaving a satisfyingly crisp finish with every exhale.

2 Likes

You know, I talk about my own mixes that way too.

2 Likes

I have been craving something slightly fruity and sweet for a while now. I didn’t want a full on fruit, but rather a sweet and fruity milkshake or custard or something.

So, I got to mixing and just went crazy, playing with flavours I am not familiar with, I know, daring move to mix a 100ml of an untested juice, but here we are.

After a bit of a steep, the butterscotch really came forward and took the stage. Not the main actor, but still a big role. I think I found what I was looking for.

4 Likes

Was down town at the pharmacy and grabbed a local bottle of banana, mango and blackberry. The blackberry is floral, but gives the banana and mango a kind of cream taste. It is awesome, I need to try something similar

3 Likes