🎰 Let's Play Flavor Roulette!

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to introduce a fun and interactive game to our vape community called Flavor Roulette. Get ready to spin the wheels and create unique vape juice blends on the spot! Here’s how it works:

How to Play:

1. We’ll use the Wheel of Names to randomly select two flavors.
  2. The first wheel will reveal a number between 1 and 9, corresponding to an unusual flavor concentrate.
  3. The second wheel will reveal a letter from A to I, representing a commonly used flavor concentrate.
  4. Combine the revealed number and letter to create your custom vape juice flavor right here!

Bonus Creativity: Once the two flavors are selected, feel free to use any other flavors you have at your disposal to complement and enhance the chosen combination. Let your creativity flow and mix up something truly unique!

Community Suggestions: I need your help to populate our Flavor Roulette wheels with exciting flavor options. What flavors would you like to see featured? Whether it’s something surprising, classic, or unique, share your flavor ideas below!

Let’s make this game as flavorful and exciting as possible. Once the wheels are set up, you’ll be able to spin and mix your custom flavors right here. Comment with your flavor suggestions, and let’s get ready for some vape juice creativity!

5 Likes

We spun the wheels here in South Africa at a vape meet, mixed some wild combinations, and let me tell you—it was a bloody rollercoaster of flavors! :smile::roller_coaster:

Some blends turned out surprisingly good, while others… well, let’s just say they were memorable! But that’s the beauty of this game—it’s all about experimentation and discovering new taste sensations.

With the incredible knowledge and creativity in our vape community, I’m confident we can whip up some cracking new juice combos. Let’s keep those flavor ideas flowing and keep pushing the boundaries of DIY vape mixing!

If you lot want to play, let me know and I will set up the first game.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea :+1:

4 Likes

It’s exciting to explore new tastes and discover unexpected flavor combinations.

5 Likes

It sounds interesting …

4 Likes

great idea!

5 Likes

Sweet. I will work on this over the weekend. I need to prepare one for our Vape meet next weekend anyway.

4 Likes

I’m looking for 10 flavors that are rarely seen in e-liquids—stuff that’s out of the ordinary, unique, or just downright strange.

On the flip side, I also need a list of 10 super common flavors—the classics that you’ll find in almost every juice out there.

I’ve got a feeling @SessionDrummer is gonna come through with some killer suggestions. Let’s make this flavor roulette epic!

Cheers,

4 Likes

Hehe, I sure HOPE so. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Cheers @Grubby.

4 Likes

Right boys, here we go.
Here is how it works:

• Spin Wheel 1 and get your first flavour.
  • Spin Wheel 2 and get your second flavour.
  • DO NOT PRESS REMOVE AFTER SPINNING THE WHEELS PLEASE. Just press close.
  • Now use those two flavours together in a mix. You can add what ever you want to your mix, but you have to use both flavours you got from the wheel.
  • Share your results by replying to this thread.

The links:

4 Likes

Ok, I did a thing… flavours picked were:

• Licorice - Flavorah
  • Sugar Cookie - Capella

Flavour Roulette Recipe

Flavours%
Licorice - Flavorah2.00
Raspberry - Inawera1.00
Sugar Cookie - Capella3.00
Super Sweet - Capella0.50

Flavor total: 6.5%

6 Likes

Can’t wait for you to tell us how it came out. You went pretty hard on the Licorice and Cookie. I’m curious to find out how this tastes.

3 Likes

Just spun the wheels and landed on Hibiscus (Flavor West) and New York Cheesecake (Capella). Time to hit up the flavor aisle for some new additions to the mix!

3 Likes

Can’t go too hard on Sugar Cookie-CAP, @MisterSadister :smile
BTW, thanks for doing this, Old Goat. I’ve been in a bit of a mixing slump, and this just might be what it takes to get the creative ‘juices’(pun intended) flowing again. :wink:

4 Likes

Fire Cinnamon-FLV
New York Cheesecake-CAP

4 Likes

Biscotti Flavor West
Sweet Strawberry Capella

5 Likes

Ahhhh shit @MisterSadister I didn’t read this until it was too late. Are you able to ADD the two I received BACK IN ??

3 Likes

Strawberry Biscotti Cheesecake -- Flavor Roulette

Flavours%
Biscotti - Flavor West1.50
Cheesecake Graham Crust - The Flavor Apprentice2.00
New York Cheesecake - Purilum2.00
New York Cheesecake - Capella1.00
Strawberry (Ripe) - One On One2.50
Super Sweet - Capella0.40
Sweet Strawberry - Capella3.21
Whipped Cream - Sobucky Super Aromas1.75
Yes, We Cheesecake - Inawera1.50