What e-liquid are you vaping today?

sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t!! :rofl:
yeah I am going to add in my coconut on this one… just that craving!!

5 Likes

So… without having mixed these yet. Im leaning toward the higher PB and especially Vanilla Pudding in v2… but from a marketing standpoint, the Pic in v1 is more visually appealing. (I know…everyone is a critic) IMO, that placemat is just to “busy”. Ingredients wise: I’m more in love with the PB than the Caramel by FLV, but individual results may vary…and reading @SmokyBlue 's CV this morning, if she took a shine to me…well-I have been known to keep some mistletoe around this time of year. :blush:

Edit: I misread! Butterscotch? Yum!

12/23 1:52pm Spun up a 30ml and its in the USC now. v2 version.

5 Likes

haha… haha!! @Tmease!!!
I am very happily single… but I do like your mistletoe :stuck_out_tongue:

Caramel, FLV… I ge4t a lot of folks on a 50/50 on that one flavor…
Most get a brown sugar effect… those like me, get the caramel…
and to boost it up a touch… Brulee.
For a long time Brulee made me cough… not sure why, could even have been a bad coil… but I had steered so far away from it, as well as smores and horchata… but I loved them dearly to eat and drink… Go figure! Now tho I had to reup my flavorah’s recently and I think they think I am whacked… well hell… that’s no secret either :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Honestly I have not enjoyed SFT of a brulee flavor concentrate, and Im still on the fence with the smores recipes Ive tried mixing, the Horchata recipe is really nice. I would say I may be one that gets more brown sugar from the FLV Caramel, but we are going back a year, in all honesty, since any objective tasting of it happened. Sadly, your nemesis’s salted caramel has been my go to for a while. that may be muscle memory. I feel like another round of SFTs since then will be easier now that I have the GC, and , arguably, my tastes have refined some.
And even “happily single” would have to entertain a nice restaurant from time to time. back burner the idea for future consideration

5 Likes

I would be careful with the gc… no slight on anyone… but I recently had someone use it as well as a warm water bath, and it muted all the flavors completely out. Without it, he was able to taste some of the recipes. Not sure what was done, as I was not there.

I am going to readjust my rate of usage pdf… I know a lot of those notes of mine are a bit outdated and I need to bring it all up to currents :wink:
I know @SteveTC… he showed me a pretty sweet update to my pdf… and adjustments are coming as soon as the new flavors roll out… I really am honored and slightly embarrassed as mine does have typos!! :stuck_out_tongue: but it’s all good, I really love it when people want to learn and try new things.

It is why we all diy, and having fun just comes along with it :smiley:

I would love a nice dinner, and perhaps a walk… would be so cool! :heart: :tropical_drink:

4 Likes

I really can’t see that being the the case, I’ve been using mine since I received it and I haven’t noticed anything even remotely like that, quite the opposite.
The person that reported that could have lost his taste for any number of reasons, but I’ll guarantee the GC wasn’t one of them. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I have to agree… No problems here

10 Likes

Thanks SmokyBlue, for posting the experience of your friend! Hopefully it may have just been user error, but its hard to say with the details shared.
Keeping my “Scientific Method” mentality, I’m all about trust but verify. A great number of positive results , including my own with the GC, causes me to need to know more regarding the trial by this contact, which had poor results using their GC. If the issue can be reproduced by myself, following their process to the letter, and it fails to perform correctly, then I would accept those results. But the preponderance of users that have been quite successful with this piece of technology and my own success with it, has me on the other side of that fence.

What are these usage .pdf s you are referring to? Is this something I could have a look at? I love numbers! lol

Also, I’m a real foodie. Nothing is off the table there. Been on an ethnic cuisine kick for the past 2+ years and belong to a few meetups groups to experience a ton of cultures and foods I 'd never been exposed to before.

4 Likes

I don’t know, @Steampugs… I was not there. Not sure what he has done.
It was maybe a few all flv recipes… he said he mixed them… then used the gc, and a warm bath.

I wish I had been there… I know I mixed the same recipes and had no issue tasting… but I dont do either…

4 Likes

The rate of usage pdf is at the top of my thread… here is the link:

5 Likes

Yeah I dunno Smokie, sounds like user error to me, not sure what the warm bath is all about but thats not part of the process anyway, sounds to me like he didn’t even warm his base to the desired temperature before he used the GC, which plays a big part in it.
Or…
He could have a cold lol :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I recently started creating my own recipes from scratch rather than just mixing other people’s recipes I though looked good. I vape mostly fruity juices so that’s what I’ve been focusing on so far. I have a handful of recipes under my belt now and have been vaping my newest recipe the past few days and I’ve been pretty happy with it so far.

10 Likes

Wondering why the warm bath? As to use the gc you need warm vg and while using the gc with molecules being Smashed the mix heats up more. Now using an ultra sonic cleaner to disburse the bubbles… Yes. But warming the mix even more has me confused tbh

5 Likes

Not a clue.
I want to say folks get super excited about being able to produce “aged” juice… they toss all caution to the wind. Most can barely do solo taste testings, due to either the work involved or lack of time… blah blah…

Being I do not have one and I understand the steep timing on FLV… not a big thing for me. I have a good list of clients that have no issues repeating what I do, with more than functioning juice lines. I do have some that produce top dollar sales too.

I can only recommend what I do. :smiley:

5 Likes

Loving this Yummy Fruit mix for change, overnight steep is all this one needs :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Vanilla Ice Cream. Ya, that’s it.

Vanilla Ice Cream LB 2.5%
Vienna Cream FA 2%
Vanilla Gelato FA 1.5%
Pyure 0.5%

Go figure?

10 Likes

LOL, nothing fancy, nothing exciting (well kinda), for the day after Christmas, just finishing out the last of the last from Jungle Flavors, and the Flavor Express Mango is ON the deck, in the tank, AND proving to be QUITE the lil’ Mango Powerhouse !!!

7 Likes

@SmilingOgre, I think it was @SthrnMixer that came up with a super delish 2:2:2 with the LB VIC, FA VC, and TPA VS, I may have to compare it to your Ogre Cream, as I’m liking the looks of it brother.

8 Likes

Lol, Fell into it. I ordered the Vienna Cream per one of your mixes and the Gelato just hit me as a little “lighter” addition to the family. No good while drinking coffee, but nothing is, lol. Great with pop or water.

9 Likes

my oh so tasty accident
https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/recipe/24721

11 Likes