What e-liquid are you vaping today?

10 Likes

Interesting. Would have never thought about that combination. What does “Glory” do?

5 Likes

It adds a nutty taste

6 Likes

To me Glory tastes like…

5 Likes

That’s a shame

4 Likes

Well I didn’t say I don’t like it. :wink:

5 Likes

oops. :joy:

4 Likes

My latest Coffee creation is so yummy, and it can only be found on VCC :arrow_heading_down:

8 Likes
8 Likes

I want to check out this recipe @Rocky02852, but it just wont load up, even when going a different route than your link. As a matter of fact, I constantly have problems here loading the calc or recipe pages, it seems like theres always some roadblock. is it just me?

5 Likes

Working fine for me Dave, but I think you gave away your Alpine Strawberry flavor :thinking:
Thanks BTW :wink:
Try clear cache :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yes, I just like to see how you’re using it, it’s nice to know you’re putting it to use. I just didn’t like it

4 Likes

I put that one up on ELR also, I haven’t totally migrated completely over to VCC yet :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It finally loaded up for me, seems you hafta sign in, and agree to terms every time. It looks real good tho

4 Likes

Thanks dave, have you tried the Milky SB SSA yet ?
It has a bit of Alpine jive to it IMO

4 Likes

Rocky… -psst… those look good… but I can not comment on the SSA…
be careful tho… someone might think you are fanboying :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

btw… how’s that apple filling in your coffee??
Pie and caffine… hmm… :smiley: :rofl: :heart: :nerd_face: :fork_and_knife: :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s AMAZING Smoky, I would consider that coffee mix as a dessert vape, You should try it :yum:

5 Likes

No, I got it, but haven’t vaped it yet. I do a finger drop test as soon as I get stuff and cant really remember it.

4 Likes

Do you know @SmokyBlue, is flv strawberry, the same formulation as alpine just weaker?

5 Likes

No, it’s not the same, @Daveflowers9 … there is a difference between them both.

it’s not a weeker concentrate, it is 2 different compound molecules, and even tho its the strawberry family… the Alpine is what shines the best. I get a natural, sweet yet just a hint of green in Alpine… a very realistic true to taste. I used to grow Alpine Strawberries years back… and they are my fav… guess it is why I lean so much to them.

The regular strawberry, if I jack it all up… anything over 1.4% i get a powerful fake strawberry, almost like a strawberry syrup… no green, no seeds… it’s like the outer edge of the strawberry that makes that omg heavenly strawberry smell… but its a taste…

I do enjoy mixing them both… or just using them as a stand alone. I don’t see the need to add 5 strawberry brands… they just are that good, again… for me. They both have their places in recipes… and I could not see me missing either bottle. Probably my best used fruit flavor. I make sure I do not run out of either :smiley:

5 Likes