What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Looks good!! Glad you like the AP. :+1:

6 Likes

So I mixed up your promised Butterscotch Candies recipe. I, of course, could not resist a quick S&V drip hit. Not even being able to try it for a month just isn’t in my nature.

You said I would be highly disappointed, but it is actually really good. I am now shelving it for a month, but I’m wondering… what is it like in a month? It’s MF BS .4% and FW BS 4%.

3 Likes

I like the labels @woftam

3 Likes

You’re just feeling all sorts of creative and froggy (as in ‘poke the bear’ with a stick) aren’t you?! Rofl :wink:

No such recipe by me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
However, those two flavors (FW and MF) are what I refer to as my butterscotch base. :grinning:

Again… Pffbbt. lol

Good deal! Glad you like!
Though it’s primarily the FW that “does the talking” during the first couple weeks. About the third week you really start to get a feel for what the MF brings to the party. But after 30 days pass is where the real magic happens IMO. It only lasts two weeks MAX for me, so as many times as I’ve mixed it (and all the varying combinations), I simply can’t keep my hands off it once it hits the month mark. I always mix at least 60ml of it…and frequently 120ml. Still, it just disappears. :laughing:

3 Likes

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? I’ve always liked vanilla forward (with no fruit notes), and with the MF Vanilla coming today I am trying to concoct a vanilla I can use as an ADV. Initial thoughts, subject to change. I may have a light chocolate sample from MF coming, if anyone knows that one- would it possibly work in this too?

Thrilla in Vanilla:

0.55% Caramel (MF)
1.75% French Vanilla (TPA)
1.20% Vanilla (MF)
2.25% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
2.50% Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)

Flavor total: 8.25%

Have to stay within the confines of my stash… I also have CAP VCV1, Vanillin, Vanilla Bean Gelato, and LA Vanilla if any of those may play nicer?

*Edit, thinking of swapping out the Caramel for Vanillin… And CAP VCV1 is great, but too distinctive for this I think. I want heavy, simple, full flavored vanilla without a lot of recognizable specific notes. The cupcake should add a little hint of bakery.

4 Likes

Wish I could help but I only have one of those flavors (VBIC) :expressionless:

3 Likes

No worries, I like any and all input, especially from trusted pallies.

5 Likes

PS3
Blueberry Yogurt
Pink Lemonade
Rootin’ Tootin’.
Caramel Corn
Cereal Bar
Key Lime Yogurt
Sunbutter
Thrilla in Vanilla
Summer Sunset

6 Likes

@Eddie these labels are from my old Brother. It doesn’t do any sort of graphics but you can choose fonts and borders. More importantly, they are not paper labels and can withstand juice leaks. If I had a freer budget I would maybe get one that can do graphics or even color, but I use my vape budget for mods and juices.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I am looking for!!

3 Likes

Crazy, guess what Sparky? Your Butterscotch base, or stone, or whatever you call it has changed again. Now I can hardly taste it at all! I really should just leave it alone for 60 plus days like I should. Have you ever busted into it at various stages and found things like that?

4 Likes

Absolutely yes.
That’s the large part of why I say “30 days minimum”! :wink:

The FW is dominant in week 1, things shift a couple times in weeks two and three (as various individual chemical components intermingle), and things start to solidify around the month mark.

But the longer you can resist (Ha! Good luck) the richer it becomes (thanks to the MF kicking it up).

4 Likes

This one shows a lot of promise.

Caramel Corn :

0.15% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
0.40% Brown Sugar (FW)
0.45% Caramel (MF)
2.75% Kettle Corn (TPA)
0.80% Salted Caramel (FW)
1.00% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 5.55%

4 Likes

What do you think of the salted caramel? That’s one I’ve looked at a bunch of times but never ended up getting. Can you actually taste the salt! I feel, that’s what I’m missing in a lot of my mixes. (Salt)

4 Likes

I love the Salted Caramel. But it’s a love/hate relationship. Yeah I get the sweet and salty and caramelly love, but it is a damn coil killer! I would mix it at 50% if it didn’t torch the build so quick. SO I have to keep it low.

4 Likes

Nice, I think I’ll add that to the cart! I thought about trying saline for salt but that’s as far as I went with it…

4 Likes

I bet that would be really good if you doubled all those percentages! grins
(except the MF vanilla)

5 Likes

If I may, just suggestions… I would go closer to 1% on AP and brown sugar. And bump up your Kettle Corn closer to 5-6%.

4 Likes

Ahhh taste buds! :laughing:
Now, I would’ve said a max of 0.5% on the AP! :wink:
It’s a funny old world! grins

4 Likes

:joy: Crazy isn’t it? I don’t really notice it under .10 … What are these taste buds you speak of? :smirk:

4 Likes