What e-liquid are you mixing today?

Its pretty damn amazing imo, I like it a lot very realistic

5 Likes

Awesome, I like it a lot also. It goes really good with RY4 too!!

3 Likes

Oooh, didnt think of that!!! Thanks!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Windmill

Ingredients %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5 Pg - The Perfumers Apprentice 0.50
Almond - Flavour Art 1.25
Cookie - Flavour Art 3.00
Gingerbread - Flavor West 4.00
Sweet Cream - The Perfumers Apprentice 3.00
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - The Perfumers Apprentice 4.00

Flavor total: 15.75%

2 Likes
3 Likes

There’s that dang AP again!!! Looks good by the way.

3 Likes

Any chance I can, I add it…It’s good stuff👌 You should really consider getting some if you haven’t already. Fun flavor to play with.

4 Likes

Wish I thought of it during the last Heartland sale. Ack.

3 Likes

I know, it’s like a dog chasing it’s tail.

3 Likes

Thanks @Grubby I mixed the Vanilla Custard Drenched Biscuits up yesterday, and after an overnight wait, it is actually very nice, so I’ll now control myself and give it a week or so to let the flavours get to know each other.

4 Likes

I think I killed my Caramel Corn recipe. The Butter is causing a funky aftertaste that is still here two weeks later. Bah!

3 Likes

Brown sugar, kettle corn, salted caramel, sweet cream, and butter. I think I should have left out the butter. I don’t think any of the others cause that funkiness.

3 Likes

I’ve had bad experiences with sweet cream having a gone off taste and smell to it, never had any of the other flavours though so couldn’t say, looks like it should work

3 Likes

My first AP mix today, and I’m already wondering where that and Biscuit INW has been all my life. Straight S&V and it’s already really tasty. I’m liking this new door that’s opened…

5 Likes

You can copy as HTML from ELR and post here if you want :smile:

4 Likes

Sorry, I should probably do that.

That tastes just like a shortbread cookie so far. AP is a profile that really suits the sort of juices I like the most. SO, thanks for pushing me to get it. I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Been playing around with mango mixes for quite some time but never found quite the right balance but this one just made it to a 1 lire mix. I really like a subtle mix as i find it makes me want more and more - if you have the ingredients have a shot with this one I quite like it.

Mangled Sorbet

Ingredient %
Golden Eye (Nicotine River) 0.60
Mango Juice (VTA) 1.80
Natural citric acid (100mg/mL) 0.20
Natural malic acid (300mg/mL) 0.80
Natural Tartaric Acid (100mg/mL) 0.20
Tangerine (Flavorah) 0.50
Toasted Coconut Mango Sherbet (Purilum) 4.00

Flavor total: 8.1%

6 Likes

Look at you going off into all the fancy pants additives!! :tada: