What e-liquid are you mixing today?

I understand the extraction process and didn’t assume they were price gouging. Just expressing shock over the cost.

Then, I thought about it. First, like you said, a little goes a long way. So I can get many happy bottles of joy for that investment. Second, it’s the price of a mod, at least the quality of mods I buy. Third, I have not priced fags lately, but I am pretty cure a carton is probably about that cost. So it isn’t that much in comparison. I just thought about the last time I bought concentrates, they were $.25 an ounce from a business closeout sale. In that context, it’s scary. In proper context, it isn’t.

I wish Amazon had FW Natty B. Easier and faster to just get it there.

4 Likes

Oh I wholly agree with you!! But I think it’s the entire reason that no one else even comes close.
There’s just something about it that synthetic can’t simulate (much like the struggle for finding a good (realistic) coffee flavor. Which they also have…But I’m too afraid to try, for fear of falling in love with another one. Lol

I also chalk it up, like I do with the price of real vanilla extract.

Some things have to be done a certain way, using certain ingredients.

My home made chocolate chip cookies DEMAND real vanilla for instance. :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m calling it raspberry cheesecake although it’s strong on chocolate. But… I likes it! I really likes it!!!

Cheesecake Gram Crust (TPA) 4%
Sweet Raspberry (TPA) 6%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5%
Double Chocolate V2 (CAP) 1%
Double Chocolate Clear (TPA) 1%
Sweetener (TPA) 1%

9 Likes

Man I want to like cheesecake but I just can’t!! Maybe it’s just the concentrate.

5 Likes

This is a first for me. Been toying with the recipe for quite some time. Mostly in my mind with a couple of attempts. Really like Raspberry cheesecake with a little chocolate drizzle on it. The kind you eat that is.

8 Likes

This is one of my faves from my list and I havent mixed it for a few months but the suns out so I need me some fruity creamy cheesecake :wink::ok_hand:

And this is also getting mixed again this weekend

6 Likes

What’s the CAP popcorn like compared to TPA Kettle Corn beaut?

4 Likes

its aaalright…i swap it out for kettle sometimes, ans more recently FLV, but drop it to 2% if you do 🖒

4 Likes

This one has been in my note book for a while now. Thought today would be a good day to mix it up. Pretty refreshing on a humid day.

7 Likes

Trying out a freebie…

Deja Vu - AKA Not Again!

Ingredient %
Deja Vu (M&P) 10.00

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

And mixing what I have left of flavours…

RY4 Caramel AP

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1.00
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 4.00
RY4 Double (TPA) 6.00

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

RY4 caramel AP looks like it would be a killer morning vape! Ran out of GC, maybe cheesecake(Crust) would work :thinking: I’mma try it.

6 Likes

I can confirm after 24hrs, it’s turning out super good!! I’m going to give it another try when I get more Graham cracker. Nice work Dude👍

7 Likes

Just mixed this up… Corn flakes, I reckon if you added a nut you would have a delicious crunchy nut corn flakes recipe…

Caramel Flakes

Ingredients %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5 Pg - The Perfumers Apprentice 2.00
Graham Cracker Clear - The Perfumers Apprentice 7.00
Marshmallow - Flavour Art 0.50

Flavor total: 9.50%

7 Likes

I should rename this sugar flakes, delicious… :yum:

7 Likes

Looks good, my Graham cracker will be in by the end of the week. I’ll be mixing this up for sure.:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Simple one here. Ice Dr. Pepper and Ice Coke. Both are ready-made concentrates I got from HiLIQ a long time ago. Good summertime vapes thanks to the menthol. No other ingredients, so couldn’t be easier to mix.

5 Likes

Super easy mix - unflavoured nic split day

8 Likes

Delicious evening vape with some coffee

5 Likes

Vanilla Custard Drenched Biscuits

Ingredients %
Vanilla Custard - Capella 8.00
Biscuit - Inawera 1.50

Flavor total: 9.50%

5 Likes

How are you liking Biscuit?