What e-liquid are you mixing today?

I have vanilla and marshmallow in my diet today. I haven’t tried this combination yet because I was interested in stronger flavors like tobacco, coffee, and cinnamon. My opinion of vaping has changed because I wanted to add more delicate and tasty flavors.

8 Likes

Hey @nannygri. Welcome to the VC forums!

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @nannygri :wave:

5 Likes

I’d forgotten about WF Banoffee Pie and have been playing around with it this week.
This one has quickly been upgraded to work vape, after smashing the first test in a matter of days.

I’ve done another one with more caramel less the strawberry which turned out great as well, but it has Banana Flambe and I wanted to try without so that I could use all flavours I can find locally.

8 Likes

Just looked up the Banoffee Pie…THAT sounds good! Nice looking recipe, David. :+1:

6 Likes

Just mixed this up yesterday. It’s got a nice dark blueberry flavor. And just enough menthol I’m
really liking this.

10 Likes

Been wanting to work with my Blueberry-MF. I’m really enjoying Apple Pie-FA at this heavier weight, as I found it in Nick’s awesome mix. I deconstructed @Nevans Manchester Tart recipe, saving the Apple Pie/Biscuit base, and rebuilt it. The Devon Cream just seems to work whenever/wherever I’ve tried it, adding a wonderful richness.

10 Likes

11 Likes

:drooling_face: MF Blueberry!! Maybe one of these days I’ll be brave enough to get some MF flavorings. My wife is still mad about me spending so much $$$ on all the vape train flavors.

8 Likes

My favorite bar, Luke! For a time, they had an Almond version which was awesome too! I’m missing almost all, here :confused:.

5 Likes

I only had their Wild Raspberry until this sale fell in my lap, Dennis!

Edit: Remembering…the Blueberry WAS a full price purchase. I blame @SessionDrummer for this :wink:

4 Likes

I mixed grapes and mint yesterday and was a fine idea. Freshness and sweetness in one flavor.

8 Likes

Welcome to the VC @leoGreed.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC @leoGreed :wave:

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC Forums @leoGreed

5 Likes

Welcome @leoGreed.

6 Likes

Welcome to VC @leoGreed !

5 Likes

Shhhh :shushing_face: can’t tell SD might find out I’m mixing his s’mores. Oops.

6 Likes

Just pulled this out of the steep cabinet. Damn this is really good. Gonna have to mix a bigger bottle.

10 Likes

Just a bit of chocolate. I’ve used RF Condensed Milk previously to get more of a milk chocolate, so wanted to see how WF went here. The SSA Chocolate Mousse is promising only used that a couple of times. :drooling_face:

11 Likes