What e-liquid are you mixing today?

The new SSA Premium Raspberry is very nice indeed. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Just finished this recipe been vaping it all day. It’s great for a warm day. Got a little inspiration from reading Mando’s booze recipes.

6 Likes

I don;t mind the VT mandarin

3 Likes

Also working on a Long Island Iced Tea just need to tweek it a bit. With Tequila, Russian Vodka, Light Rum, Triple Sec, Lemon Lime and Cola it takes awhile to get the percentages dialed in.

4 Likes

Just a bit fruity! Very full vape for a gum…Like fruit salad but on the tail the distinct bubble gum flavour comes through.

7 Likes
8 Likes

That looks really good @lukeloop.

4 Likes

Can blame you for the use of CHF peanut butter. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very nice peanut butter layer, I couldn’t wait to get the double chocolate, (it’s on the way)
I was gonna sub a chocolate in but mixed this instead.

8 Likes

Looks awesome Marshy! Can’t wait.

6 Likes

This one turned out pretty good straight away, must have been confident. Filled up a pod with only a one toot test on rda.

7 Likes

King and Blackcurrant is surely a winner.

5 Likes

I couldn’t see how it could go. Premium Raspberry has served me well so far as well.

7 Likes

I must have this @marsh8

6 Likes

right up my alley, but even if I’ve got over 600 flavors, missing five out of seven, but I’ll get them, even if just for this recipe, they look like I’ll need them…

6 Likes

I must pick up that Chef’s Peanut Butter, I have been hooked on SSA Peanut Butter since trying it but getting another one won’t hurt.

5 Likes

Just mixed, smells amazing! I’ll let it sit a minute before I test it.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the verdict. EyeMSam was my guinnea pig and he said 5 days.

6 Likes

Welcome to the VC @ethanjones.

5 Likes

Welcome @ethanjones

5 Likes