What e-liquid are you mixing today?

I normally use around there too, but he did tell me to knock his socks off :rofl:

Not as much as I expected, more a bit of lemon on the end. I did however bomb it will peppermint and cool menthol. Part of the plan, but I did think I was pushing the line.

I have all these but it’s off to work I go…will give it a whirl next mix up.

6 Likes

Love to know what his reaction is, @marsh8 so lemme know :smiley:

6 Likes

Well he liked them, @SmokyBlue his nose was still attached when I saw him this morning. :rofl:
I specifically asked how it was after your comment :crazy_face:
Said similar regarding the lemon as me, knew it was there but described it like if you added lemon or lime to coke.

7 Likes

Man T

7 Likes

Screenshot (516)

5 Likes

9 Likes

I think @FlavorChaser said something about a “Coffee Challenge” (or maybe it was me :rofl:) either way Bring it on :wink:
After solo testing the Cappuccino Coffee SSA with a quick 1 day steep, I knew just what to do with it, Whip it baby…
just mixed up this one, will be at least a week steep for the Vanilla Whipped Cream to settle…

Dalgona

Flavours %
Cappuccino Coffee - Sobucky Super Aromas 0.80
Lotta Latte - One Stop Diy Shop 2.00
Sweet Cream - Capella 1.50
Vanilla Whipped Cream - Capella 4.00

Flavor total: 8.3%

9 Likes

Here is one of my staples for deserts.

9 Likes

Well you know I can’t resist a challenge and coffee at that… :rofl:

5 Likes

A Blast From The Past!

0fbec3101b039e060d92f27cbdf5a204
Screenshot (527)

7 Likes

Nothing new here :laughing: Mixing up another Coffee recipe today…

Rocky’s Magic Coffee

Flavours %
Coffee Liqueur - Vape Train Australia 1.40
Dx Bavarian Cream - The Perfumers Apprentice 3.00
Espresso - VSO Flavors 0.75
Sweet Cream - Capella 1.50

Flavor total: 6.65%

7 Likes
6 Likes

Always wondered how to use the WF frozen Yogurt , how would you describe it’s profile?

3 Likes

AHA! I see what you did there, with the Pineapple’s :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Not a Greek yogurt that’s for sure, a milder, sweeter almost like soft serve ice cream. It reminds me of this sort of due to the slight vanilla running through it. The picture may not help, being that’s it’s Aussie. :crazy_face: :rofl:

I haven’t used it for a while and wanted to try it with the SSA. Not unhappy with how they paired up so far, keeping in mind it’s a fresh mix. May have over shot the biscuit a touch, maybe closer to 1% next time.

I forgot about the Funky until it was mentioned yesterday, it’s an awesome combo! Worked well for me in bakeries.

7 Likes

Been messing around with this and have ended up with a Flapjack/Anzac biscuit hybrid but have kept the name of the original concept! After 2 weeks of steeping this smells absolutely amazing but can still detect daily development so will leave it another week before my first vape!

7 Likes

I never got to mixing this yesterday but I have tried a few times to get an ANZAC biscuit and the oats are never right. This is to be the latest attempt.

5 Likes

Looks very nice!

Obviously mine is simpler and not what an Aussie would see as an Anzac biscuit as it’s starting point was a FlapJack but once adding a biscuit element it just starts to go towards an Anzac if only slightly, no longer is it a true Flapjack but the better for it!

5 Likes

No I could see ANZAC in yours, I was missing a couple of the Chefs flavours but it looks good. The coconut is fairly big in a traditional one, hence mine as a couple of them.

5 Likes

Yeah if i actually make the real thing i go heavy on the coconut and if i can remember (not made Anzac biscuit for a while) i am sure also flour is added while Flapjack is just Oats in a melted brown sugar, Golden Syrup and butter mix then if you like you can add raisins and / or cherries and top with chocolate if you see fit!

It’s amazing how Flapjack and Anzac biscuit is so similar yet so different and i just love the history behind Anzac biscuit!

5 Likes