What do you hate?

Hurricane passing through BBQ @whthek

4 Likes

Turning yer smoker into a convection oven! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

How many Americans (or any civilians) will these injure ??

• -2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
  • -75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
  • -45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
  • -50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
  • -ScanEagle Military Drones
  • -30 Military Version Cessnas
  • -4 C-130’s
  • -29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
  • 208+ Aircraft Total
  • -At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
  • -61,000 M203 Rounds
  • -20,040 Grenades
  • -Howitzers
  • -Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
  • -162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
  • -16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
  • -Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
  • -Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
  • -10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
  • -Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
  • -Laser Aiming Units
  • -Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
  • -2,520 Bombs
  • -Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
  • -Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
  • -Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
  • -Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
  • -US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
  • -Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
1 Like

Complete, and total incompetence. Was this a desired outcome ??

1 Like

All part of the great reset, SD. America has NO right to be the superpower she is, in the eye’s of current leadership, and I use that term loosely! :worried:

1 Like

Without a doubt. Negotiated departure. Now there are some very well armed madmen in the region …

2 Likes

The mind boggles.

2 Likes

Powerfully accurate @gus-gus.

I gotta say I have no idea why countries (mine included) continue with intervention in Afghanistan / Iraq / Iran sure keep an eye on them but there has been conflict there forever and occupying and helping has never ended well. I say this because in the 1930’s my grandfather served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Egypt not much has changed since by all accounts.

5 Likes

Training an old fucker to take over when they think this…

but really know jack shit.

3 Likes

I think you nailed it @woftam. “Keep and eye on them”. I don’t know AU’s history there, and can’t speak to it, but I’m pretty sure we (the US) had about 2500 troops there, and the situation HAD been at parity. Can we be honest here. You don’t fight a WAR (for all intense and purposes), with 2500 troops. You don’t nation build with 2500 troops.

With ZERO troops however, we are ALL being witness to what happens.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Around $12 shipping…depending how badly you wanna try it!

1 Like

Used to enjoy trimming the 15 different bushes around the house…making them symmetrical, and neat looking. I’ve grown to hate it, now, in my late 50’s I’m pretty sure they’d look much better chopped down and burned! :laughing: They’ve become too stalky in the 20+ yrs. since I put them in, making it hard to trim them.

3 Likes

Stupidity …

1 Like

I hate it when EVERY electronic device in the house starts beeping emergency tones, and on the Weather site, there are TEN alerts.

2 Likes

Really??
"We know that $500 in San Francisco is not a significant amount of money"
Uhhh, yahhh…everything is so f#%&ng expensive there, because of spending, like this!

1 Like

I know you guys like your guns, however, if they can identify those who are likely to commit a gun-related crime then wouldn’t the best option be to limit access to the guns those people have?

I will probably get jumped on for this comment because of your 2nd amendment rights but seriously limiting access to guns for people with a mental impairment makes more sense to me than paying someone a stipend to not shoot people

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

1 Like