What do you hate?

@woftam, this has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment, and utterly nothing to do with decreasing shootings, but everything to do with wasting more taxpayer money.

Idealistically sounds great, but what are we talking about here, PreCogs ?

2 Likes

That’s the beginning of a slippery slope, Simon. The definition of mental impairment can be tweaked to suit the need’s of those in charge. Maybe an otherwise upstanding, patriotic citizen simply becoming ‘angry’ with authorities could be construed as mental defect.

2 Likes

I don’t know which I hate more, the fact that the Taliban are parading with all of OUR new gifts to them, or Twitter deciding the content was “sensitive”. Sensitive to whom I wonder ??

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJ0-ohiC64

1 Like

I presume they were trying to render inoperable, some of the equipment in the vehicle’s that were being left behind. Man, the muscle on them boy’s is righteous!

1 Like

I HATE dropping my equipment. Did it again, and it shattered my 7ml SteamCrave Supreme tank, but DIDN’T break the actual RDTA. BUT, it seriously popped the top off my Centaurus. Yes, the Gold Flake one.

:frowning:

Can’t tell if it shattered screws/bolts or what…

To be fair, it was a HARD fall. Can’t believe the mod still fires, and that ONLY the glass was fragged on the SteamCrave.

5 Likes

Anybody tear down a Centaurus yet ?? I can’t tell if the two brass looking ports on the top plate are/were threaded or not.

1 Like

Just open an RMA at the evolvapor site SD :+1: See what they say.

2 Likes

I think maybe your looking at the bottom of the threaded insert’s that used to be pressed into the body, and popped out as a result of the fall. The video below, might help you to figure out what your seeing. Note: turn volume down! I’m not sure what language is being spoken, but it’s not English.

https://youtu.be/0iwYNb-PIjI

1 Like

Probably Bulgarian :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hehe @Wayneo I had thought about that. “Wear and Tear” ??

Thanks @whthek, and @Wayneo. Looks like DA BUSHINGS !!!

Not sure if I can epoxy them back into the body (shattered ??) or not yet.

2 Likes

Ehh, a little weekend project for ya…you know…when your NOT busy! :crazy_face:

If it don’t work out for you, send it to me. I enjoy trying to fix stuff, and would be happy to give it a ‘Heck’ of a try.

1 Like

Might be better to trim the lip and lug webs level,

re-drill and re-seat the lugs, make a spacer to take up the gap and use longer screws.

Shouldn’t be too hard with a junior hacksaw and a Dremmel if you have access to the latter.

Hardest part would be finding suitable material for, and making the spacer. The top plate would hide it.

3 Likes

Nah, just tell 'em it dropped and blew apart :sunglasses: If they’ve got the parts, they’ll rebuild/fix it for ya

2 Likes

That the Fakers, keep on Faking.

One look with the cameras are OFF, and yet ANOTHER, when the cameras are ON …

1 Like

When I pay good $.aanndd insurance and customs mangles my order!:rage::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am chookkeeddd!. This was was from chefs flavors but I sure they did not send it this way I have never had an issue with them before. Just canada trying to hold it up now this.

2 Likes

LOL (not funny). You’ve got to send the MFG that picture see what they say.

1 Like

@ladycrooks, @whthek noticed it said “DropShots” on your bottle.

Check the MFG’s website, for details.

Type: Shots

Everything you could ever hope for in a custard vape… Creamy, sweet and moreish vanilla custard base with subtle notes of rich cream and biscuit. A must try for any custard lover.

**250ml Flavour Shot Contains 50ml (20%) Flavour Concentrate**

Recommended steep time: 4-6 weeks (the longer the better)

2 Likes