What do you hate?

When my bowels act up my dear, there are no turds involved.
It comes out like smelly poop water.

1 Like

even better

2 Likes

Well, seeing as though it’s the “Day Before”, I decided to get the SUCK SUCK out of the way, and started with the dreaded Bottle Cleaning …

That’s actually the THIRD load before you all go thinking, “Awww come on man, that’s a teeny tiny pile of bottles”. Hehe, well that wasn’t SUCKY enough, so since my wife’s laptop was dropping black screens of death regarding a failed battery, I thought it might suck to replace THAT while I was at it, hehe …

Of course, with most new, slimline laptops, you can’t just “Click and Drop” the battery out like yesteryear, you’ve gotta open it all the way up. Luckily, no screws were lost, and the little sucker WAS puckered up pretty good …

NOW, that surely wasn’t ENOUGH suck, right ?? Correct. I KNEW my main (review) laptop had a fragged out cell, as it was putting pressure on my trackpad, making doing reviews a real PITA, and I just kept putting it off. Well, Bring ON the Suck Baby !!!

It was actually worse than I thought, and all three of the cells, were bulging …

I think NOW, I have had ENOUGH suck suck for today, and now will locate the b33r.

2 Likes

Moving at this time of year is never fun - we should be getting cosy and embracing Hygge. I’ve done it a few times myself and I am imagine the strain when I’ve been alone for my birthday, Christmas and New Years in foreign countries.

3 Likes

Explaining basic logical to managers I have to encounter.

I’m now going through adding my stash and recipes - I didn’t realise that my Flavorahs got to 125. Oh, @SessionDrummer could you resend how to upload things - Sadly that got lost in a miasma of matters to address: Confession and counselling can entail shredding - physical and digital.

1 Like

@SquirrelSmash

3 Likes

Thank you my brother with better hair.

3 Likes

Having a day with Black Friday sales emails every 5 minutes.

I just ordered some of my basics - Foundation concentrates (and NETs for others) for the core of all variants around the core of my esoteric tobacconist style.

2 Likes

Fuck David Attenborough:

1 Like

Is that an expletive, interjection, admission, aim, or order?

3 Likes
1 Like

You know that I disregard videos without context as answers to any point.

2 Likes

Do you live near the protests?

1 Like

I find that they tend to follow me.

2 Likes
1 Like

Give True North a follow if you’re interested in Canadian news in the slightest, Andrew Lawton and his team are a really great group of journalists.

2 Likes

L-FUCKING-O-L

ADL is much the same.

Immigration:

ARC

1 Like

Sweet baby Moses on stilts! It’s like watching the House of Commons but one created for Sunset Beach or some other horrific soap opera.

2 Likes

great, thank you for the suggestion
I wasn’t interested in Canadian news generaly, but I belive all of us should now a little about every country (not only about USA, Russia, Israel and so on)

2 Likes

From @gazza7 on ELR …