What do you hate?

Do you live near the protests?

1 Like

I find that they tend to follow me.

2 Likes
1 Like

Give True North a follow if you’re interested in Canadian news in the slightest, Andrew Lawton and his team are a really great group of journalists.

2 Likes

L-FUCKING-O-L

ADL is much the same.

Immigration:

ARC

1 Like

Sweet baby Moses on stilts! It’s like watching the House of Commons but one created for Sunset Beach or some other horrific soap opera.

2 Likes

great, thank you for the suggestion
I wasn’t interested in Canadian news generaly, but I belive all of us should now a little about every country (not only about USA, Russia, Israel and so on)

2 Likes

From @gazza7 on ELR …

Ok, my first response is that I try not to… hate. However TV commercials are getting to me. People singing about diarrhea, women pooping in my living room. Herds of people dancing in Sesame street and singing about taking some drug. Now Cadillac is joining Subaru with their love-mobile. Morons eating snickers bars. Being schooled on Asian hate, antisemitism, and gay hate. Some six foot dude dressed up like an elf screaming at the top of his lungs. Get these freaks the fuck out of my living room!!!

2 Likes

Cheers Walt !!!

Well, this one is like a stuck record with me but, once again, it’s Royal Mail who’s going for the most incompetent organisation of the year - and I deal with many religious groups!

After all, and me building up a file of evidence regarding how much they’ve cost me from their errors (along with every case of them saying that they tried to deliver when the guy tending to my courtyard confirmed that no one came in, knocked or stopped, along with them failing to respond to complaints within the parameters of their own regulations), I now have a senior manager booked in to call me at 2pm tomorrow. I doubt that I’ll be nice to them as this will be right after my whole morning being a phone conference with the NHS.

2 Likes

As far as I know it has not been passed into law yet - it will likely pass the house of representatives but we are hoping it is blocked in the senate because the Labour Government do not have a majority, the Greens Party hold the balance of power. The Greens Party in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia have all voiced support for a consumer model with regulation (same as alcohol and tobacco), however, the Federal Greens have not said anything.

Here is hoping that it is blocked as I will likely lose my business and my house - nothing like a fuck you like that from a Government to make you vote for whichever party grows a fucking brain first.

The banning of disposables is just fucking stupid since they are already banned so he is just trying to crack down on them with a double super dooper ban - the man is a clown.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping as well @woftam. I appreciate the detailed, boots on the ground assessment.

2 Likes

I hope the shit-show over there isn’t stressing you.

1 Like

Clearing 3 hours in my day in order to have a phone meeting and it looks like it’s a no-show. I cannot grasp why a company or department would ever view this as acceptable. Obviously, if it is an individual, then there’s a chance that they’ve been affected by unknown events.

2 Likes

Anyone want to be that the neurolink chips going into people’s head will somehow now fix the damage caused by the vaccines?

1 Like

Well, I only tend to take interest in chips which aid ocular, auditory, spinal, and epileptic implants.

2 Likes

Dammit, we’re only ranked Number Three !!!

1 Like

Having all becoming fact, when it was satire decades ago.

It makes me want to class humanity as a failed experiment.

1 Like

Have they considered Street Scooners to battle such heretics?

FSM does not support actions within other’s territories.