What do you do for a living?

I used to do that what you’re doing now (Quality controll, audit inspector and then went on to be warranties analyst). Life happened, Now I’m a carpenter from rough to finish and also a pro-tiler but I couldn’t get work so I took the carpenter job.

7 Likes

Oooorah @Resistance.

8 Likes

To try to make my life simple …

8 Likes

I studied Agricultural science (Agronomist) worked as a researcher and professor assistant, then I moved to this new land and I was a programme manager (glorified word for a tutor) for 11 years helping youth who didnt fit in the school system, lost my job last month and I am about to start a new totally different one…will disclose soon :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Good luck, @Aliraonz… hope it will be something fun and good to get into… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear you lost the last job, but glad to hear, you got a brand spanking NEW one in it’s place.

8 Likes

Thanks @SmokyBlue and @SessionDrummer. I accepted the employment offer so now I can tell :wink: I will work at a tiny local vape store mostly dedicated to one brand but at least is related to something I love and help save people’s lives like mine. It will be a trial but still good since I don’t know if it’s my jam and I will be running it :scream:

9 Likes

Well, congrats! I hope you will do well, @Aliraonz :smiley:

8 Likes

What area are you in @Aliraonz

8 Likes

Awesome news. Congrats.

7 Likes

I live in New Zealand for a quite a few years now :wink: not originally tho, neither I’m a native English speaker :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you my dear friend :relaxed:

7 Likes

Yes, @Aliraonz I know you live in NZ, I was asking where in NZ :grinning:

7 Likes

Are you talking about Ozzy?

8 Likes

My bad :rofl: Near Windy Wellington :wink:

7 Likes

No problem, I’m just outside Christchurch

8 Likes

I was a financial adviser. I resigned to move to the uk with my wife and am now trying to find employment during a pandemic.

11 Likes

Basically. in a nut shell. I work for Sydney water authority. Deliver world class drinking water and take there stinky waste water away.

9 Likes

Yay another kiwi lol. I heard Christchurch is quite lovely. One day I will visit :blush:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Aliraonz hope you had an amazing Birthday!

5 Likes