What do you do for a living?

I myself work in a genetic hog barn and select breeding stock for 65k sows… Basically I pick the the potential best bacon… And who doesn’t love bacon… :wink:

22 Likes

Technical Security, System Integration, and professional flavor tester !!!

16 Likes

By night, I’m an internationally renowned and globally recognised, award winning vape writer and Co-Owner of the (apparently) third best Vape forum in the world (ahem)

But by day…I make this happen…

tenor (1)

Or at least I did…until some douche ate a Bat…

18 Likes

Mortuary services
We have a crematory, set cemetery vaults, dig graves, and our sister plant produces the concrete vaults we use.

18 Likes

Hmmmmm, “do for a living”… Hmmmm

My primary “income” is a couple of pensions and of course the gooberments return from extortion, Social Security. I still do some work as an independent contractor in sales and management only because my brain won’t let me retire full time.

Now regarding “living” there’s photography, music performance, music recording, video production, wood work, vaping this and that, cooking, and quite frankly managing businesses. I still enjoy building organizations which is probably the best way to describe what I did in my “career”.

18 Likes

Fucking outstanding Walt. No other way to say it.

12 Likes

ok, I guess I look at it more in terms of three children to feed, lol, until they got on their own and now I can afford to have a little time to play. Everything has a time and a place. Quality of life is a balance of many things.

14 Likes

Where the heck do I even begin?

I work for a lab in North Carolina.
I represent Flavorah.
I am a tester for SXmini.
I create and sell custom juice recipes for juice manufactures, from all over the world.
I build guitars, and soon, instrument cases.
I sew, crochet, paint, draw, woodburn.
I do drywall, paint, tile.

edit: Oops forgot… I can wallpaper, and strip wallpaper… fun project coming up soon.

Too many “I”'s here… jack of almost all trades, master of none… and I is getting tired. :smiley:

18 Likes

Clinical research nurse head & neck cancer trials

16 Likes

Flooring Salesperson ,Tlie Designer , Flooring installs …

Deck Builder and finishing carpenter…

Begining Of 2020 I invested in a Bed and Breakfast / Day Spa its a 10 room inn and we offer Day Spa , Facials , Massages etc…I cant really say I do this for a living because it has cost me more than I have made . I do all repairs and maintenance at the Inn…2020 was a horrible year to invest in anything like this.

I also mix for apprx 20 people and in the past developed the recipes for a local Eliquid Manufacturer

17 Likes

Well…

On the first day I create light,
On the second day I make the sky,
The third is all about the dry land, the sea, plants and seeds…
The fourth day Is a good one, on this day I make the sun, the moon and the stars… at the point I start to regret taking overtime because,
On the fifth day I create all the flying creatures and creatures that live under the sea,
On the sixth day I made all you guys, bless you, and all the creatures that live on the land,
On the 7th day I pull a sicky because I’m exhausted from creating stuff yano, anyway, that’s me.

11 Likes

Pest control, fumigation and food safety.

15 Likes

This is something I need to keep in mind, all the time… @SmilingOgre
You are so Zen… <3 :smiley:

12 Likes

Rocky’s Lawn Care, Satisfaction guaranteed or all you grass back :crazy_face:

14 Likes

I am a car mechanic 60 hours a week, and in my spare time I like to make stuff mods keyrings suff on a wood lathe

15 Likes

Sorry @Steampugs, I voted until my IP was blocked as a Proxy ?? !!!

12 Likes

Best job ever, the bigger the crisis…

I love you bro :kiss: :rofl:

I have a government I want to get rid off. Any suggestions?

I’m waiting :mantelpiece_clock:

Me? I’m a professional rebel and naysayer, so I’ve got my work cut out for me in this crazy time :partying_face:
Still waiting for William. T. Riker to turn up to get me the hell out off this parallel universe.
I feel really sorry for my other self, stuck on my old planet, wondering why the hell people are dying every day and it is considered a normal part of life :wtf:

Meanwhile I’ve just joined a court case to get those criminal bastards in a courtroom where they can explain wtf their reasoning is for destroying people’s lives.
Got to do something till William comes :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

If this is true…I’d like to talk to someone in your customer relations department about my back…you have serious quality control issues man :expressionless:

13 Likes

I heard tht! LMFAO!!:joy::rofl:

10 Likes

You get what you get, you don’t get upset :wink:

8 Likes