What do you do for a living?

I’d like to know which customer relation department I have to contact. He only claims to have made you guys and not us girls, so why the hell do I have the same back issues as you do? :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Because you girls were clearly made by the Devil :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

If that were true there would be no hole in the bottom :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Above my pay grade.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Well if you bring them over to the pig barn I could make them disappear… I didn’t say that… :joy:

11 Likes

I make dead animals look pretty enough to cook and eat.

14 Likes

I hit very hot things wi’ a big hammer (SE Blacksmith)

12 Likes

I’m a rock-licker… also known as a geologist

12 Likes

I make unrealistic men come to life in your imagination

12 Likes

I do logistics, containers from China and all over the world.

And no, that are not my Fasttech orders!

11 Likes

The oldest profession since money was invented… an accountant here.

11 Likes

And I would have sworn this was a pimp. :wink:

I never stop learning.

11 Likes

I was always told that prostitute was the oldest profession, but it stands to reason that there would have been a sucker with a dick behind the whole business holding his hand up :weary:

11 Likes

What goes in must come out…

9 Likes

Windows based IT Support contractor Uncle Sam, former live music appreciator, former brass instrument player, former husband, chef wannabe, retired alcoholic and addict, currently practicing comic relief and sarcasm until The Rapture occurs.

13 Likes

I was waiting for the Enterprise, but I guess The Rapture will do fine under the circumstances.
What would you choose if they came at the same time, Rapture or Enterprise?
Personally I’ll go for the Enterprise.
I can always come back to the Rapture in a time capsule, if things don’t work out with the Federation :weary:

So former alcoholic and addict :grin:
Likewise, except the alcohol. Fortunately never liked that. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I have been messing with @Steampugs since ECF. With as much as he writes and as much as he goes live, business is booming.

11 Likes

True story man :sunglasses::beers::beers:

11 Likes

I work in quality control in a metalworking job shop. We make a variety of parts including weight lifting equipment, electrical panel boxes, MRI and CAT scan machine components, and various items for shipping and logistics. Been with the company for a little over 4 years having started on the production floor, but now sit in a climate controlled quality lab with doing paperwork and checking parts with calipers, height gages, etc. Recently completed training for programing and operating a CMM, so I’ve been playing with that quite a bit as of late

14 Likes