Voltrove 30 v2 RTA Limited Edition Review by SessionDrummer

But late to the party but god damn, that is one nice looking rta. Love that stealthy black look. Great review as always SD.

5 Likes

Thanks @Illogik.

4 Likes

Might have to check if these are still available now. This thing looks amazing and the potential for building looks huge.
Basically, I need one!

4 Likes

Scrolled up right after posting the above to see the model name etc. First thing I see is ‘limited edition’, from a year ago. Yeah, I’m definitely late to this party. No chance I’m gonna find one is there lol

4 Likes

“Surviving the Game”….

5 Likes

Are these better than the steam craves then?

5 Likes

Ohhh, don’t think I wanna go there…
Someone’s watching :drum::drum: :joy:

6 Likes

You’ll have to be the judge of that @Illogik. If you can get one, it never hurts to at least have one. Better is a hard thing to say. New equipment is light years beyond what it was, even a year ago, and with these tweaked, high end flavor chuckers, the differences turn into splitting hairs, rather than massive perceivable gains or differences.

5 Likes

If you’d have asked me that 5 years ago I would have struggled to answer, SC make fantastic hardware, but choice of what you vape on is purely an organic thing, and the only SC tank I’ve had in constant rotation is the Glaz V2, and that’s a totally different animal than your average run of the mill SC tank.
I do however have 2 x Voltroves in constant rotation, the V2 SE and the V1, and they definitely out trump the SC tanks for flavour and build deck design, and they can take any amount of power you throw at them.
I just don’t feel SC have evolved as much as they should over the years, so now…yes, I’d say Voltrove tanks are better.

7 Likes

Great reply Pugs, thanks.
So basically we need sc and voltrove to get together for a night of passion and produce some offspring that capture the best of both brands?
One can dream right?

6 Likes

well these days it’s a different story anyway, it won’t stay this way with Voltrove not bringing anything out and no doubt SC still will.
However…that being said, if you try a qp designs tank you’ll probably change your mind again, I recently bought a JuggerKnot V2 and in terms of performance and design it’s better than both…you’ll pay for the privilege though.

6 Likes

I don’t suppose there’s a brand that has the huge capacity of SC and the performance and quality of Voltrove/qp?

5 Likes

Oh god no, no one out does SC in that area, they are the kings of capacity lol

7 Likes

@Illogik I liked two QP Designs…

6 Likes

Cheers SD, I’ll give those both a read now.

5 Likes

I didn’t want to necro 2x 3 year old threads so I’ll write here instead.

Love the look of both of those RTA’s but I would definitely go with the Fatality if I was to choose 1. That thing just looks so good and the build deck looks very good for huge builds too. I think every single thing about it that you point out in your review are all huge plusses. I didn’t see anything about the Fatality at all that would put me off buying it, apart from maybe the juice capacity but I can’t expect every company to make huge capacity tanks like SC so I think it would be worth the small sacrifice.

The Juggerknot, while also looking epic, just didn’t seem to tick all the boxes for me like the Fatality did. I don’t like the idea of the side fill, don’t ask me why because I don’t know, I just don’t. It also looked a lot smaller with a much smaller build deck. After having this titan for a while now, I’m of the opinion that bigger is better. I’m probably completely wrong but I guess that is also subjective. If the small ones chuck out as much flavour as the huge ones, then it just comes down to juice capacity again. The titan has made me lazy so now I want everything to have a huge capacity :stuck_out_tongue:

I do really like that Fatality though, but not in gold, though it does look amazing in gold, that colour just isn’t my thing.

As always SD, both reviews were top notch and very informative. :+1:

5 Likes

Necro away @Illogik that’s what they’re here for. :slight_smile:

The Jugger was probably my least fav of the three, but it was up against some epic units.

Well, not really. That may be the ticket, for YOU. If it is, you ARE in luck, as there are quite a few “biggies” to choose from, as compared to a few years back. If they work for you, GIT you vape on !!!

6 Likes

@woftam, hehe, that’s still JUST awesome…

7 Likes

The V2 Juggerknot, the one I bought last week, is actually top fill now, very glad they changed that myself has to be said :ok_hand:

6 Likes

That’s a bonus. I wonder why they changed it? Is that the only change?

Congrats on the new shiny Pugs!

6 Likes