[VCC] VC Eliquid Recipes - Bug Reports 2024

I am just posting this so I can SEE, see. Sometimes I need to see the layout again, so I can make suggestions…

1 Like

I’m not able to find Butter-SSA in the dropdown, when trying to add to a recipe. It show’s up in both the ML, and my stash…

2 Likes

type in “butter s” it works

2 Likes

Tried everything but that, lol. Maybe @woftam would be willing to touch that up, when he get’s a minute?!

2 Likes

I’ll up the results to 20 :+1:

2 Likes

Known Bug

TinyMCE broke :melting_face:

2 Likes

Uh oh what did I do? Did I break the VC Calculator?

4 Likes

TinyMCE stopped working, so now I gotta shut it down tomorrow.

I’m currently rebuilding on DEV, hopefully its back up by the end of the weekend but no promises

2 Likes

I have no idea what the tiny MCE or DEV are. LOL luckily I’m going to be cracking open a new bottle of DL Lemon Tart . I’ve never had it. So I’ll be doing some testing and working on breaking it down for a few weeks.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: DL Lemon Tart

Known Bug

• No errors when creating an impossible recipe… Working on it
2 Likes

Don’t know if this has been reported yet (sorry, I probably should have checked), but when adding a new flavour, the little list of suggested flavours don’t pop up anymore.

3 Likes

I haven’t even touched that… :weary:

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks for the report :+1:

2 Likes

Known Bug

* recipes not mixable in dashboard, fixing a workaround now while I fix it

Recipes mixable again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Known Bug

* 2 flavour inputs being added when editing a recipe

Fixed

2 Likes

@NicotineNinja was just checking out the STELLAR changes/updates/fixes to the VCC, and took a look at a flavor review, and it appears as if it is offset deep over the left margin. Verified present on both Firefox, and Chrome.

This is not localized to just this one flavor.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m on a laptop and it always looks ok. I should invest in a monitor

2 Likes

Those shots were from my HP Elitebook w./ 17" screen @ 1080p. Not sure what caused it, but I did catch it.

2 Likes

Lack of a container, should be fixed now, can you check please

2 Likes