[VCC] VC Eliquid Recipes - Bug Reports 2024

A fresh topic for reporting any bugs you might encounter on the eliquid calculator

5 Likes

Recipe Page

Known Bug: When logged in, page load speed is severely reduced, I’m going through the code and refactoring as quickly as possible so bear with me

2 Likes

Maybe related to the issue you are working on, but I’m just getting a blank screen on newly created recipe:

4 Likes

But it loaded faster right lmao

Sorry @NicotineNinja saw the shot had to take it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, should now be fixed :+1:

6 Likes

Known Bug

Light theme is borked right now, working on it

3 Likes

Lightning quick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Known Bug

Recipe profile filters are not working

Edit: Fixed

2 Likes

Landscape view on my 2018 iPad 10.6 Pro. Portrait looks good.
If the random recipe button were moved to the drop down(as it is in portrait mode), it would allow more space in the crowded header.

2 Likes

Thank you! Looks like I need to get myself an iPad :joy:

I made a change to the header yesterday, I’ll revert it and see if that helps

2 Likes

@NicotineNinja trying to spend some time running around before I came up with any “issues”. I did notice two things. When loading the forums on the main view, it seems like either there is additional spacing in between the threads (not necessarily a bad thing), and/or there is a much larger preview of each post/thread, making for a lot more scrolling than before. The second is on the VCC, in the flavor review area. The text box for entry is cubed, and much smaller.

NOW, this is purely cosmetic, as you can still paste in large text, it wraps in the display, but shows correctly once the review is submitted.

2 Likes

Hmm, what are you viewing this on and have you tried a hard refresh?

Can you post a screenshot of the forum too please…

Thanks for reporting

2 Likes

1080p on the laptop. I noticed the change as soon as it was updated. I think their may be more “stickied” topics that always load on the top as well. Again, not the end of the world, but right after the update, it seemed like I was doing a lot more scrolling trying to find new topics/posts.

2 Likes

Thanks. The latest shouldn’t be so spread apart now but topic posts need some spacing

There is only 3 topics pinned globally atm

2 Likes

This is how I see the flavour review form, what browser are you using?

2 Likes

FF 129.0. Just updated, and now full box visible.

2 Likes

Known Bug

Total Flavour % not being saved when creating a recipe

Edit: Fixed

2 Likes

@NicotineNinja it looks like the Format option is gone under the tinyMCE editor in the VCC now. Cannot edit, change, set text colors any more.

The colored text was from a previous edit, prior to the update/change.

2 Likes

Reinstated format dropdown in the notes editor, thanks for the report

2 Likes