DL Lemon Tart

Lemon is a hard one to get right, at least for me, it always ends up tasting like lemon pledge

2 Likes

Yes lemon is really tough. Unless it’s FE Lemon then I can pick it out after 2-3 days because i get anise from it. I’ve only gotten pledge from the INW Lemons.

4 Likes

I can only handle lemon in small amounts, as a subtle note rather than a full blown lemon eliquid

3 Likes

I don’t get pledge, unless it’s from TPA’s Fruit Circles !!!

I still use it, but not a fan of the Pledge. I am always plagued by the “Fade”, and have had good luck by triple pairing lemons, but it depends on which ones work in which recipes. I LOVE FE’s Lemon’s ability to resist fading, BUT, I get more of an artificial Lemonhead from it so that makes using it harder for me, depending on the strength. Now ONE Lemon, I haven’t really had much fading from but is hella strong, and sometimes seems to UP-steep. Sadly Medicine Flower killed off the OG Lemon, and replaced it with the Silver, which I have heard is even stronger, but I haven’t tried it yet.

5 Likes

Add some fa orange, the rindy one at a low percentage…. But amen to FE lemon, one of the best

4 Likes

Funnily enough I am vaping DL Lemon Tart right now which is unusual for me to vape a commercial e liquid.
I still like FA Lemon Silcily and FE Lemon but I have recently been enjoying Capella Lemon Drop which Rocky Toony got me into with his Crumble recipe.

4 Likes