VC Vape Mail 2024

@Grubby I would have created a new VC Vape Mail 2024 under General, but it says I don’t have authority.

More proven workhorse mods, and some clearomizer attys for the wife. Not sure why, but they shipped a VooPoo plastic backpack with straps ??

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @SessionDrummer :beers:

2 Likes

This may not be VAPIN’ Mail, but it sure is some fine mail none the less. A big shout out to @TimWV who had asked me if I’d like a “lil’ jerky”, to which I obviously replied, “yes”. Well the box showed up, and it was JUST a little bit heavier than I had expected.

Very generous Sir, and the jerky bag MUST have had a hole in it, because every time I take my eyes off it, and look BACK at it, there’s even MORE missing !!!

2 Likes

This how it ALWAYS goes at NomNomz. You log in, and just need to pick up some Cupcake World Devon Cream, errrrrr NomNomz Treatz Devon Cream, and the NEXT thing you know you’re adding more and more …

4 Likes

And definitely a NomNomz restock at the total inversion of mine. But, we are chalk and cheese - obviously the cheese is mine.

OoO has some of my favourite flavours honestly, I love their stuff

2 Likes

My apologies as this isn’t vape mail, but I’m going to use it to OPEN vape mail !!! And yes, it’s not a KA-BAR.

Came across a great shop owned and run by a disabled Marine and his family. Something for everyone, every branch, even first responders.

How did we get our start?

SERVICE DISABLED MARINE VETERAN OWNED We are owned AND operated by a USMC veteran, Corporal Stock, and his wife, who both come to work every day with our team of vets and military families dedicated to delivering the best products and services available. Oh, and with our 4 dogs.

3 Likes

AND, thanks to some peer pressure on ELR …

3 Likes

The package landed from Ireland !!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think I found cotton for cheaper than cloud 9 cotton…. 8 bucks Canadian for 13 feet

4 Likes

223 usd
206 Euro
175 GBP
342 AUD

Beauty of a mod, you too can own it and make it look shitty by putting an elder dragon on it!

4 Likes

Amazing Information. I really enjoy reading this discussion by the people. As someone who is involved in the vaping industry for many years. I would like to refer vapearea (store in UK). Its only focused on selling the best vapes in the UK. Hope everybody enjoys purchasing the vapes.

2 Likes

I KNOW I’m too busy, when I barely have time for Vape Mail !!!

4 Likes

That’s the best lime I’ve found, the persian… It’s honestly incredible stuff

2 Likes

’ll be vaping in the tub this Saturday night sooo
Technically this is vape mail!

4 Likes