VC Vape Mail 2023

I just released that I didn’t upload my update of the basics here.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Where do people shop at for cheap chinese RDAs now that Fast Tech is closed?

3 Likes

I think most use Sourcemore for that now. I’ve never used them myself as I just ask the wife to get things.

4 Likes

Two of my favorites and 3fvape.com and 2fdeal.com

4 Likes

I have used HealthCabin a few times now and they have always been good for me.

2 Likes

I’ve been making my end of year orders based on general bits.

The first to arrive is a batch of 120ml bottles in my preferred Boston Twist style.

Litres of nicotine, bases mix and pure base, along with another 3 Gaurs (Yes, they are so good that when they are available - I buy them) are on the way.

4 Likes

The fabled Health Cabin Sweet Corn …

And some Tasty Puffs from DIYVS …

5 Likes

First off, I love DIYVS, but sometimes their labels suck. Do-over …

I blame @STR8V8PING for this, but apparently I have to expand my FE beyond Lemon, and Sweet Rice.

Plus 2 free gifts, Ho Ho Ho !!!

4 Likes

I’m interested to hear your opinion of the Oak Milk. I bought that flavour when there was a sale on at NomNomz but typical of me I haven’t gotten around to trying it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like you are setting yourself up as a glutton for punishment, as ever.

Sadly I cannot say that I am looking forward to seeing your reviews of them (you know my style and canvas and you know that bullshitting you would be out of character for this monkish madman).

So, I hope to see some I may add to my stash soon and praise God that he has chosen a Job of flavours.

2 Likes

@JimmyLee I think it was STR8 who brought it up at ELR, but it sounded interesting. Good, or bad, … we’ll see. Cheers mate.

3 Likes

Yeah good call, can’t buy Boros in Canada and if I buy elsewhere it will cost me 120 dollars for the one I wanted so china it is

3 Likes

What are you looking for?

2 Likes

I needed boros, those atmizoo seals are complete shit…. So I was looking to get the limelight ones

3 Likes

There were some Limelight clones on both the sites I listed. My experience is most clone seals and rings are crappy.

This site has some Lightlights on sale if they’ll ship to you

1 Like

just decided to buy 2 seal kits for the OG boros and a BB vapes window with a in it… Figure that’d save me some money… I had some extra money but ended up losing a freezer full of meat which I have to rebuy now so no vape stuff.

3 Likes

A few more end of year bits: 3 extra Gaurs and six more P42As.

And on the liquid side of things, a litre of hybrid and 5 of one which does need to be named Squirrel’s mix as I have never heard of another making such a specific ratio.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: VC Vape Mail 2024