VC Vape Mail 2024

Sorry to hear that you haven’t been well mate but glad to hear that you are feeling better now. It must be quite bothersome knowing that you have flavours that need testing and your sense of taste is out of whack.

2 Likes

Yes @JimmyLee was QUITE a mess. The flu was ehhhh, the Flu, BUT wrecked my taste, and I was ALMOST done with the NomNomz reviews, so the timing was poor.

Back in action, and on mission !!!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Got these in today. The best part, I didn’t pay for them.

The guys at BLCK was nice enough to sponsor these for the DIY e-liquid mixer meet this weekend. They will be what we are going to use for the Flavour Roulette game.

Much love to guys at BLCK.

5 Likes

Stocking up for the Soap Apocalypse…

4 Likes

Soapocalypse… :smirk:

2 Likes

It has been a bit of a struggle to get Soft Banana (MB) here is SA, but I finally got my hands on some.

5 Likes

Now you just have to mix it with Banana Puree WF and you’ve got my favourite Banana combo

4 Likes

Now I have to find someone in SA that sells Banana Puree (WF).
The struggle is real

4 Likes

Yes, it is now time for @Ken_O_Where to shoulder some of the blame around these parts …

I can’t remember or not, maybe I fucked up, thought I ordered a 30ml LOL. Also comparing my years old LA’s with fresh to see how they age(d).

And YES, Presto/Changeo, I only trust MY PET bottles, as I’ve got COUNTLESS examples (thanks OOO), of LDPE aging very quickly in compariosn.

3 Likes

Oh man, that key lime pie sounds good, I haven’t tried a lot of their flavours but I don’t think I’ve found one I didn’t like… I know their strawberries are some of the best though, how’s the lime?

3 Likes

I’m literally JUST testing it now @JoelSq, and so far, the graham crust is delicious and near the front, followed by a very smooth, almost silky smooth middle body, and the LIME is QUITE good. Surprisingly it’s not as sweet as I’d thought it would have been. A touch on the sweet side, but after only a handful of vapes, very tasty.

3 Likes

I am putting this in vape mail because I can use it to search for post screws in the carpet