VC Vape Mail 2022

Thanks, it’s really nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I bet you have a mtl insert in though, I can wait have a list a mile long!

4 Likes

Wait what? Don’t you have an insider? The 0.8mm pin is in there currently.

3 Likes

It’s like dark pink, lol!

4 Likes

It looked blue in half the pics I took lol :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

No, why should I? Considering it though but also thinking of the Bishop cubed!

4 Likes

I assumed you’d have one when you like boro’s as much as you do :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I only recently got into them more since mainstream manufacturers started releasing affordable devices and boro RBA tanks, for years I just considered they were for those who have far too much money unless taking the clone route!

Until recently there was the choice between donating organs for a genuine BB or being frowned upon by a large percentage of the vaping community for buying an SXK clone!

5 Likes

Nowt wrong with a cheap alternative

5 Likes

Indeed. I bought a Taifun GTV clone from fasttech for £28 which is literally a real one with stickers over the logos lol.

5 Likes

Fasttech are good for that they can be trusted not to sell clones as authentic, hence the stickers! Some cloners do complete 1:1 clones including packaging! I have a Taifun GTR Clone which came packaged like an original has all logos on the tank in the correct places even has a serial number, you can not tell the difference between it and the authentic apart from cost, £10!

Then other clones will be in the style of and do not try and pass as the original, all depends on the cloner!

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve had a good look through all the clones etc on there a few times., there’s plenty on there on my wishlist :stuck_out_tongue:

My GTV came in a white tube thing. It is a real one but the stickers cover where taifun gtv is etched on the base and the side. Can’t remove the stickers, they are so thin and clearly made to never be removed without trashing whatever they’re stuck on. I had a good scrape at the one on the base and you can see it says taifun gtv under there.
Some of these so-called clones come off the same production line as the genuine ones. Once the manufacturer has reached their quota, they sell off the extras or make more or whatever and sell them as clones with these stickers on.
The flavour on this thing is unreal.

4 Likes

It’s a clone mate!

Whoever told you this is pulling your chain! High end RTA’s like this are not mass produced using production lines hence the cost! It’s not KP or Mcvities!

6 Likes

Wrong lingo usage there I guess. Obviously CNC machines make them. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My Taifun GTR looks the same as yours on the bottom apart from it says Taifun GTR rather than GTV, that’s the point with 1:1 clones they look genuine!

Here is another clone:

IMG_3658

The authentic might of been designed in Russia but this is 100% Chinese and cost £12!

7 Likes

I know a guy in the US who has shitloads of clones while also owning real versions of the same tanks. Hadalays, Cabeo’s, Narda’s, Dwarv’s, pretty much all the taifun GT tanks, etc etc. He says there’s certain clone ‘brands’ (Ulton for example) who’s ‘clones’ are identical in every way to the genuine ones, all the parts from each are perfectly inter-changeable with each other, all with the same silky smooth threads etc. They all vape the same, they literally are the same as the genuine ones. While other ‘brands’ of clones are not so well made and very obviously inferior copies.
After using this GTV and feeling the quality of it, the perfect machining etc, I’m convinced it’s a real one.
There is another version of the GTV which just came in stock at fasttech recently which is a tenner less and very clearly one of the less well made ones.
I mean, why bother to waste time and money to etch fake logos onto these things, which are identical to the real logos, just to then put stickers over them that are impossible to remove without scraping off or sanding them off and trashing the looks of the tank? My guess is so people don’t buy a £28 RTA and take off the stickers and sell it as the real thing that it is. How they end up at fasttech for that price, who knows. :man_shrugging:

I could be completely wrong and my buddy in the US could believe the wrong thing entirely, I really don’t know, but I can see with my own eyes the high quality of this thing. It’s like no other tank I own and I have quite a lot now.

That’s my 2 cents worth anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone feel free to prove me wrong, or right, I’d love to know for sure either way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have a good clone then but it’s still a clone, my Taifun GTR is one of the best RTA’s I have and probably vapes exactly like the original but it’s still not authentic!

6 Likes

How can you be so sure of that though?

3 Likes

The stickers are to stop 1:1 clones being sold as authentic and ripping people off! If it was authentic it would come with authenticity paperwork, properly packaged and cost over £100!

Clones being sold as authentic does happen (not so much now) because a lot of money can be made which is disgusting!

But think about it what would be the point of having a £100+ genuine tank. putting stickers on so they can sell for a massive loss!!! Your Taifun was made in China but being a good 1:1 clone I imagine it gives an awesome vape you just have to realise it’s not genuine in case you sell it on in the future, it would cause you big issues!

5 Likes

Why etch anything on there at all though? It makes no sense to me at all.

3 Likes