VC Vape Mail 2022

I have no in the style of clones only 1:1 clones so the skill is to make them look identical which includes logo etc the point is the clone and authentic should look identical but then after this even the cloner themselves sells it as a clone at a clone price the problem happens when people sell these as originals at a premium price!

6 Likes

Would love to know how anyone gets those stickers off without marking the tank lol

3 Likes

Did you do anything with your Abyss yet @Timwis?

5 Likes

I used my classic with the Ether bridge ages ago but not had a play with the Purple one yet!

5 Likes

Ok. Will have to pick up an Ether bridge at some point and give it a try.
I’m about to juice up this Cthulhu 520 and stick it in the pulse. I’ll rewick the Abyss tomorrow probably now.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the Meson got a feeling they might try to introduce more airflow than what’s normally the case with bb bridges!

4 Likes

And you would be correct to think so. :wink:

I’m told that if the Supreme v3 airflow fully open was a 20, the meson aio will be a 12.

4 Likes

This Cthulhu is pretty damn good!

4 Likes

The Cthulhu AIO BB device is good also!

4 Likes

Yeah they look nice. Did you see the aio Suicide mods, Bogan and Orca vapes are bringing out?

3 Likes

Not that I recall!

3 Likes

The Stubby AIO.

Different image.

Vaporony apparently have a limited number coming in a few weeks and are taking reservations to be paid for when they are in stock.

Not exactly many details available yet.

£130 RRP. Vaporony are charging £135.

3 Likes

Personally wouldn’t pay that!

4 Likes

Me neither lol

4 Likes

Neither of mine came with stickers and I can clearly see Taifun on the bottom. In the past, or cheaper clones all came with same serial #'s but I notice all our 3 are unique. IMHO Ulton uses way better o-rings than SXK does. IIRC a few years ago FT got sued by some of the big names so they tried getting no logo clones and now they obfuscate the names like KF for Kaufuns and TF for Taifun. Some other stores name them Typhoon

6 Likes

Well there we go, that pretty much explains it. Fasttech get them in and put the stickers on.

Cheers for that @Wayneo

5 Likes

I’ve actually got taifun gt4 and dvarw ft dl clones on their way here from fasttech now. I hope they are good clones too. I’ve heard the dvarw is a good one but not sure about the version of the gt4 I ordered.

4 Likes

Someone puts them on. Mine did not come from FT

7 Likes

Yeah it seems like it mate. Mine is the same as yours under the sticker besides the serial.

4 Likes

Lol, that’s basically what I said in my original post about it!

6 Likes