VC Vape Mail 2022

Andrew, mine’s the Ulton GTV/5 clone

Slightly more flavorful than the GT4. If you have the GT4 you can save your money.
Cons:
Tiny (side mount) fill hole that won’t securely fit a 60 or 120ml Gorilla bottle while filling. I did fill with a 60ml but had to go very slowly to keep up with the pressure release hole.
Bayonet mounted top section can be removed while in the ‘vaping’ position.
JFC is really either fully open or fully closed
I’ll need to keep the printed manual close by for a while.

7 Likes

So is mine lol. They aren’t clones though. Those stickers have taifun gtv under them. They are the real deal being sold as clones.

5 Likes

Just got these to review, on first look, they look very interesting

5 Likes

IMG_3654

8 Likes

Nice box ya got there, Tim! Geesh…ya BIG tease :crazy_face:

7 Likes

It is a nice box!!!

7 Likes

I must say the amethyst colour is super nice.

4 Likes

@whthek

9 Likes

@Timwis

LOL hehe :wink:

9 Likes

You have opened my box, lol!!!

7 Likes

I would of gone for Nato, the really nice Olive Green one but didn’t have any left! I did a coin toss between this and Tidal which is a lovely shade of Blue!

6 Likes

There was a blue one? :stuck_out_tongue:
Once I saw the purple one I was like a horse with blinkers on :rofl:

7 Likes

I was 50/50 between the Blue and Purple!

7 Likes

9 Likes

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Does it give a decent RDL as well as MTL?

6 Likes

The guy left an MTL coil in there so I just used that for now to get a build going. I’ll try a DL build later.

6 Likes

That is a sharp looking purple.

6 Likes

With airflow wide open does it give a RDL draw? can test for this regardless of coil as although different coils suit mtl, rdl or dl it’s the airflow that determines it!

7 Likes

Gonna rewick shortly anyway coz I thinned too much and the deck flooded. That, and the juice I used tastes like crap. I’ll try the widest pin while doing it and get back to you.

4 Likes