VC Vape Mail 2022

All the boxes were sealed, apart from the Ragnar one, which also had a tiny mark on the tank so i suspect it was a return or something but I was so happy to get it I really didn’t care.

5 Likes

The offending mark:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Hehe, I think we’re all confused @Timwis. After I posted mine, @Illogik noticed the caps were different. I copy/pasted two of his previously posted images, and indeed they show the 5 year anniversary boxes.

5 Likes

number multiple thousand of a thousand lol!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Niiice! I want one. Looks like the M25, just fattened up.

4 Likes

Yup, that’s exactly what it is :slight_smile:

I’d be quick about it if you want one, only a few gold and gunmetal ones left from what I hear!

4 Likes

Just checked Gas City Vape, where I got my other QP tanks…they’ve got nothing!

4 Likes

You may need to order direct from qp.

4 Likes

WHAT THE F#^%…$110. This is from Vaping Delights, where I got my Voltrove EG. I’d feel confident their authentic. Gotta think on this one!

4 Likes

Yeah, this one cost £87, minus a discount for pre-ordering it came in at £78.30.

4 Likes

I’m mad at you, Andrew(kidding) I was doing JUST fine ignoring all the equipment sites, so as not to be tempted, but you had to put this beauty right under my nose, didn’t ya! :crazy_face: But, seriously…I think I must have this one. I still haven’t ordered the Hippovape @Timwis showed us. I feel myself slipping off the mound of dirt next to the RH. :wink: Ehh, only live once, right?!

3 Likes

Amen to that brother!

Which colour you going for?

3 Likes

My 25’s are black, and gunmetal, so maybe I’ll take a chance on the gold, and hope that it’s a rich, believable looking gold. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice! I would have gone for the gold but ecigone was only doing pre-orders for the matte black and gunmetal for some reason. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Super Nice @Illogik !!! Watch the glass on that one, I broke mine in the first week (tank’s heavy, I’m clumsy), and had to run with the Ultem (bleh) for a while waiting for the replacement breakable glass to come in.

3 Likes

@whthek Gold’s where it’s at right now !!!

3 Likes

Thanks SD!

Roger that. Luckily I’ve never broke a single tank glass yet…but have probably just jinxed myself lol

5 Likes

I’ll tell you what SPOILED ME on glass tanks, was my ORIGINAL Phiniac Nude XL tanks that I still actually use, with Boge Cartos. It is/was/is the TOUGHEST GLASS I have ever witnessed. Tripple hardened, and I have dropped them over a hundred times, and they have never ever cracked. Phiniac stopped selling them, probably because NO ONE was breaking them, and ordering more.

Fast forward to today, and I can’t NOT break glass. Yeah, tanks are bigger, and heavier now, and def. the mods are, but wow. I gotta reach out to my contacts at Phiniac, and see if they can fire up the kiln again !!!

5 Likes