VC Vape Mail 2022

I am getting confused it seemed you pictured yours and @Illogik posted a picture of his base and you didn’t seem to understand why they were different unless I got the wrong end of the stick! If that was the case yours is limited edition but @Illogik’s has a 6 figure serial number so could potentially go up to 999,999, his is 013229 as it is!

4 Likes

4 Likes

They are 18k gold plated according to the steam crave site.

4 Likes

They apparently only made 1k v3’s for the 5th anni yes.

4 Likes

But your serial number is over 13,000 which doesn’t make sense!

4 Likes

My 5th anniversary v2 is the same. My Ragnar has 0533 on the bottom and the 5th anni text.

3 Likes

But all of them came in proper steam crave boxes with all the same bits and bobs as the Ragnar with the ltd ed #

4 Likes

I’ll be asking Maggie on Thursday when she gets back from her training courses she’s currently on. I need to get to the bottom of this!

4 Likes

My ragnar though, with the limited ed number etc on the bottom, doesn’t have the intrade concepts gmbh text on there or the text above the serial number

4 Likes

lol,

you should mate because it seems some shenanigans have gone on somewhere!

5 Likes

My Ragnar:

(one of) My v2:

5 Likes

according to that V2 at least 26,408 others have also got it!

5 Likes

Something is off that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Wait just a minute. The boxes all have scratch off authenticity thingies on the bottom. BRB!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Illogik. I’ll PUNISH the Velocity Deck to make up for the missing 6k. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well according to the authenticator on the steam crave website, all 3 of my gold tanks are legit. Not opening the other v2 as it’s from the same shop as the one I’m using.

6 Likes

@Illogik let me mow the damned grass, then I’ll get a better hi-res pic of the cap.

4 Likes

The current Steam Crave collection. Soon to be expanded.

7 Likes

were the boxes sealed? those serial numbers are not limited edition serial numbers, you still need to contact Maggie all that security code tells you is the box is legit, no doubt the tank is Steam Crave but why a serial number that says differently!

5 Likes

I intend to mate. I’m intrigued by this.

5 Likes