VC Vape Mail 2021

Gonna try making a cornbread pudding with it😋

5 Likes

Broke one of my battery contacts on my Hohm Wrecker G2 so used this opportunity to get a new enclosure for thr chip. Vorhees custom mods killed it, dual 21700 and just a touch of over hang with a 41mm Titan.

He is going to make the same enclosure available for a DNA250C, gonna order one if those too.

He does excellent work and had to get more atty stands as well.

He even included a second door for the mod.

Voorheescustoms.bigcartel.com is his site, does repairs too, fixed a friends expensive stabwood mod that died.

12 Likes

Picked a nice (FLV) haul from @SmokyBlue :hugs:

13 Likes

Look at YOU…goin’ all fruity on us :wink: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Can’t help how my mind works!

5 Likes

@SthrnMixer , now I’m beginning to understand your hobby of smoking different cut’s of meat :laughing:
You don’t ‘wear’ any of those rack’s of ribs around the house…do you? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.

7 Likes

Couple of tools to (hopefully) help me improve my coil project’s…

15 Likes

Going into some serious coil building?

8 Likes

Well, that depends on what you mean by serious, Tim…Am I trying to get good enough so that I could sell them…no!
I’m just giving myself the best chance at being successful by adding a few inexpensive tools to the mix!
I’d like to get proficient at Alien’s, and then see where I go from there. There are so many that have shared coil building video’s that are fairly easy to follow, it’s inspired me to give it a try.

11 Likes

I keep having a go but keep reverting back to using pre-wound! Wish i was better at it! Especially as i prefer Ni80 for flavour but love using the replay feature which needs some TC wire in the coils make-up so would love to be able to make some Ni80, SS Alien Hybrids for both MTL and RDL!

8 Likes

I just bought my first coils…4 set’s of them(Birthday money) to see what’s what with a REAL coil. Keep in mind I was using only sub-ohm tanks/throwaway coils up until a few months ago. Ever hear of Ohmland Coils? I stumbled across the site, and liked what I saw. This is one of the set’s…Staged Ni80 Alien. Wanted to see if this metal affects my throat like Kanthal did. So far, so good!

Been using SS316 up til this point

11 Likes

No, never heard of them!

6 Likes

Guy named Seth, out of Utah,USA. Check em’ out! www.ohmlandcoils.com

9 Likes

Only got to test a few from last weeks order and what happens but more arrive, new FA this time.

11 Likes

@marsh8 now that’s a BAG of FA !!!

10 Likes

Got quite a few FA but most rebranded and i must say i do prefer the FA bottles as pictured which i only have i think 10 of, i mix in weight for Nic, PG and VG but switch to drops for flavourings and find i have total control with those bottles!

7 Likes

I did get some from the States about 3 years ago from Pure Coils which i don’t believe exist anymore! 24 assorted coils in pairs (12 pairs)! I think the cheapest pair was $7.99 and most expensive $29.99 cost about $200 dollars in total but they were good coils in fact i still have all of them because the few i used still have plenty of life in them, totally different to mass produced!

6 Likes

Well, if I get good enough, maybe I’ll make ya some hybrids.

6 Likes

You would need to be much better than me i can only do single wire coils and even then i struggle!

7 Likes