VC Vape Mail 2021

So, PM some specifics about what your looking for…SS cores wrapped in Ni80/90? Number of wraps, I.D. etc. It will give me a goal and provide practice, Tim.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer might of been aware of Pure Coils, it was Crazy Chef’s business (member of Vaping Underground and then went on to create his own forum the Vaping Annex (lasted just one year))!

6 Likes

That’s all I use @Timwis.

5 Likes

I would concentrate on getting coils for yourself spot on first! Plus the only hybrids i have used where from Bearded Viking Custom SA, and the MTL were samples! I left the maths in regard gauges of different wires and wraps to them as we are now getting over complex for my tiny mind!

7 Likes

But can you get Hybrid wire? :man_shrugging: That would make me a happy camper! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well, I have a ways to go on that front, too!

I’ll have a look around…but knowing how many wraps will fit into your decks, which would determine wire gauge, would be helpful.

6 Likes

about 5 to 6 wraps and Mtl use both 2.5ID and 3.0!D, even when i MTL i dont go for super high resistance, usually between 0.6ohm and 0.8ohm! really don’t know if that is useful or not!

6 Likes

single coil, right?

6 Likes

Yeah 99.9% a single coil kind of bloke!

6 Likes

I haven’t used these FA bottles much, most of mine are rebranded, interesting…

So many ways to get from A to B in this game, I weigh everything but do tend to count drops for some reason, especially if I’m doing a small tester.

5 Likes

They are very precise.

7 Likes

Definite drops as well unlike with my 15ml, Flavorah which so easily i am counting 6 drops for example then it seems to take over and i end up with 10!

6 Likes

That would seem right after doing 4 testers, all landed spot on weight for each flavour

6 Likes

It never hurts when it’s on sale …

9 Likes

When it’s on sale it would be rude not to! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

If you found 30T’s on sale, ya did good!

7 Likes

EXACTLY what I was saying @Timwis, and we already have plenty of rudeness in this world already.

7 Likes

Well, with all the testing I do @whthek you can believe, I burn through a LOT of cotton. Hell, I should start a SessionDrummer SFT Cotton GoFundMe !!!

I still run a MTL that’s small, compact, and figured some small mods were priced just right.

7 Likes

Birthday present’s to self finally finished arriving today! I enjoy building on(and the flavor from) the QP M25 Fatality so much that I bought a second one, in Matte Black this time. Trying the smaller capacity straight glass for now, but can see myself switching to the bubble…can almost watch the liquid level drop after a hit, compared to the larger tube.

The coil set is one of the 4 pair I purchased from www.ohmlandcoils.com These are the Ribbon Framed Staggerton’s in SS316L, and they couldn’t have been more easy to prep. No strumming, no tweaking…just locked them in and after several 15-20W pulse’s, they were firing evenly and ready to be fed! :grinning: Very happy with the craftsmanship as well!

And FINALLY, after a seemingly forever wait…my very first Geek Vape product(the new L200) arrived from Fasttech. I was surprised how compact this device is…being very close in dimension to the Lost Vape Centauras, but the contour of the body make’s it feel much smaller in the hand.

Really liking the look of it!

15 Likes

Those coils look pretty i would be in two minds after pulsing whether to vape with them or put them in a little display box, would suit the Rainbow L200 I received!

10 Likes