VC Vape Mail 2021

Well, I mean it is plastic, knew that going in, wasn’t expecting titanium or anything. My fire button is fine and no issues to speak of.

Like I said, looks cool and actually feels like the real thing. If your expecting high end then look elsewhere.

8 Likes

I didn’t mean to upset you! different opinions and experiences i have plenty of plastic devices i just personally found this bad and my fire button constantly falls off leaving just the pad to press!

6 Likes

Not upset, just didn’t have the same experience as you and thought I would mention it.

That sucks about the fire button, haven’t had that happen and have been using the mod daily for over a week now.

I would say it is a $30 mod, wish I paid less but the serious lack of vape mail lately made me desperate for something lol.

6 Likes

IMG_8117

11 Likes

Got a few new ones to try just in time for the weekend :grin:
A long time since I took the punt on 100ml bottles. I’m looking at you @FlavorChaser :rofl:
I have faith in the squirrels :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Nice haul there @marsh8.

9 Likes

Don’t be looking at me like that… I’m innocent… :chipmunk::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Really good Blueberry! When I opened the box I was greeted with the aroma of Blueberry, and immediately looked for a leaky bottle, but there was none…even the rubber bulb holds a vacuum. Opened my closet door this morning, where my stash hide’s out, to again, get a nose full of it! It’s as though I had a Blueberry candle burning! Mixed at 1%, this is everything @SessionDrummer writes about it, and I can’t wait to mix with it!

The Fig is amazing also…this being my second one to SFT, the other being VSO-Fig, I find similarities in the taste, but the MF offering is much fuller and/or hearty! Having never experienced fig in anything except fig newton’s, I’m still wrapping my head around the flavor that this profile brings. I’ll be picking up Fig-FA to further compare, round out my opinion’s on, and try to decide what goes well with it. I’m thinking minimal though…perhaps a cookie or biscuit and not much more!

Both of these are fresh mixed(with GC), and so I’m pretty sure that, after some time passes, they’ll become more nuanced.

@Dan_the_Man , the sample of Fig is approx. 1/2ml, so enough, at 1%, to make a 50ml(or so) batch.

12 Likes

11 Likes

BCF 4th of July Sale. some restock, some new.

Needed the Maple Syrup Candy-WF to mix up @Rocky02852 's Southern Milk and Honey Cornbread.
I bought the Strawberry Gummy Candy-WF to mix another recipe, and it’s been so long, I’ve forgotten who’s recipe it is, ugh. :man_facepalming: If you’ve seen this concentrate used recently, please feel free to chime in!
Really though…I’ve got a good memory, it’s just short. :wink:

Have heard good things about Country Apple-PUR

9 Likes

I know @TamVapes has been using that flavor lately and @PAPACHiGLY did an Ice Cream with it a little while back…

5 Likes

Thanks Rocky! I found it…was on another site. :+1:
BTW…Lucky in Love IS a tasty 2 banger! ty :wink:

6 Likes

Picked up the Gaur 21 (New Version) from Sourcemore for like 32 bucks. Think it was @woftam that made me do it :laughing:
Nice dual 21700 that’s fits the Voltrove 30v2 with just a smidgen of overhang…

14 Likes

Waterproof to boot! Very nice :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Alright @Rocky02852, it’s on …

8 Likes

By Cracky, never thought I’d see Dman getting it on wit the Gurt :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hehe @Rocky02852, we’ll see if the Gurt makes me HURL !!!

I am noticing the WF Frozen Yogurt has some STRIKING similarities to the Crumble Topping.

Actually these are the kinds of gurts I can handle, more like a soft serve gurt, and less like a pungent, sour, gurty gurt.

4 Likes

I blame @Rocky02852 :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Yay! Cornbread and Milk :tada:

9 Likes

DUDE, those are BOTH excellent, heavy hitters from OOO.

6 Likes