VC Vape Mail 2021

Huge thanks out to Drew from @Bull_City_Flavors for letting me test out the NEW flavors from Flavor Art. Still sorting out mixing weights, and steep times.

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer Do you have the other 9 too?

6 Likes

Negative @lukeloop, that’s all that Drew had on hand.

6 Likes

10 Likes

There are people in this community who go above and beyond to give people a lift.

@Scott-wood you are an absolute champion you brightened my week immensely thank you mate. I absolutely love your work

13 Likes

Wow, somehow, absolutely stellar, doesn’t even seem to come close…

Deserved …
Well deserved Simon…

8 Likes

Big thank you to zippy from flavor chaser.and everyone that worked on the vaping truckers 24hr stream…RIP Mike. We have lost a great friend in our community… God Bless Mike and his family.

10 Likes

I love that packaging @criptanite. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, ain’t none uh @FlavorChaser product leaking on the way to your house! Looks professional when opening the box too. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’m gonna ‘guess’ you are interested in @Nevans Marmalade Carrot Cake! Please do tell, once you’ve sampled, SD. I’m 4 short

5 Likes

Got some batteries & my FINAL order from RSC:(.

8 Likes

Awesome deals from River. $55 to my door

8 Likes

:yum: yum, gotta love the Puffs !

6 Likes

Yessir :grimacing:

$6/ea. for MF :open_mouth: couldn’t pass it up.

5 Likes

6 bucks…That’s the deal of the century :+1:
The Dark Chocolate is probably the Best Choco I have ever used, (think I may have a recipe with DC and HPuffs floating around here somewhere)
I was fortunate enough to pick up the MF DC thanks to a MF gift card from a good friend of mine :wink:

6 Likes

Order from BCF came in today :grin:

all the 10ml’s were new additions to my inventory…
the Cappuccino Coffee SSA smells absolutely amazing :tada:

9 Likes

Ohhh…Salted Caramel :ok_hand: Yumm, wasn’t aware WF had one. I just got MB LC in the other day. Haven’t tested it out yet. Uhh, Rocky, I had to enlarge the photo twice to be sure what I was reading…“Multivitamin”…HUH? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been slacking lately… figured I needed a pick-me-up :rofl:
Actually it’s supposed to be a very good multi-fruit mix that has a deceiving name and doesn’t taste like Flintstones Chewables…
We shall see :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I can already imagine the name you’ll come up with for THAT one! LOL

4 Likes