VC Vape Mail 2021

One step ahead of ya :wink:
Bedrock Rock :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I KNOW, I said the LAST order, was my LAST order from @River_Supply_Co, but THIS one, is DEF, the LAST one, for sures…

AND, in addition to the aforementioned, I also hold @Rocky02852, and @whthek PERSONALLY responsible for this…

8 Likes

OH YEAH? :rage: Well…I plead GUILTY :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Innocently enough :crazy_face:
Thought about enrolling in a MA(Mixers Anonomous) class to try and keep my flavorful urges in check :upside_down_face: and being a bad influence on my vaping friends’ weaknesses, but alas, I must admit I am a hopeless mixing fool! :blush: :wink:

4 Likes

What is that metro man one? Interested to know more.

5 Likes

@lukeloop, I think MetroMan is DIYFS’s take on Loopers.

5 Likes

Sorry @lukeloop looks like a Loopy Donut …

5 Likes

Whoa… thats a whole lotta H Puffs there Dman!

6 Likes

Hehe, well you know @Rocky02852, SUPA SALE !!!

5 Likes

IMG_7422

5 Likes

IMG_7425

8 Likes

I had 8 of those Flavorshack flavourings which included Metro Man, Jag, Green Machine and some Sweet Mango Tea, they were awful and flavour description was unrecognisable to the actual flavour i got!

4 Likes

Sharp and sharper @Timwis.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, and I’ll be ALL over them, once I get through the huge queue I’ve got sitting.

4 Likes

All the ones i had were like blended flavourings so not single flavours like some you have there, they might be alright but the mixed ones that i had like Metro Man and Jag etc just didn’t taste what they were described as!

4 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches wrote some notes on it in 2017…

I had some great results, and the Cookie was life changing …

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

That’s where i would just switch right off!

4 Likes

Got some flavors from JungleFlavors

& I got some VG & PG from VaporLabs, shipped… 3 gal. for $6 :shushing_face:… wow!

5 Likes

Massive Thanks to
@Ronni ( https://www.flavorfy.com ) @lukeloop for getting the new Flavourart to me, Thank you so much, guys I really appreciate it.

More thanks to Flavorah for supplying and @TamVapes for getting them to me

Legends all of you!

14 Likes

Pleasure mate, i hope you enjoy!

10 Likes