VC Vape Mail 2021

IMG_2048

8 Likes

Damn @SwaggyShane over at VSO, damn him to hell !!! I placed an order for 8 flavors, including one of the newer “Raw” flavors, and when the box arrived, something wasn’t right. Not right at ALL !!! Shane put 16 flavors in the box, including the remainder of his entire “Raw” collection. VERY generous Shane, and thank you very much. I’ve got to do some more reading up on the raw flavors, but your rec’s were anywhere from 0.15-0.50%, PG free, sounds like we’re HEAVY into the Ultra category, and for anyone who is PG sensitive, even better. Thanks very much Shane, I look forward to getting into these.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Sugar cane? SD-Please put that at the top of your sft reviews!!

4 Likes

Hehe, I may have to @Tmease. @Psycho_316 and I had been playing around with the SSA Cola and Cherry, and he mixed some in, and swore it kicked the FIZZ, up a notch.

4 Likes

I don’t know how I never got around to trying these MysterFog One-Shots from @woftam over at @FlavorChaser’s site, but due to an INCREASING amount of chatter on these, and @whthek’s review, it looked like it was time, for science, and shit.

:slight_smile:

A super huge thanks out to @woftam for creating these, and also out to @FlavorChaser for generously sending these out for review. Mixing, and steeping now …

Slutty Ehhhh ??? We’ll just SEE about that @woftam.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer I was just speaking about those exact two one shots to Zippy! Apparently at the same time you were writing that post.

4 Likes

Hehe, like minds ehhh ??

I’ll have to use caution, as you know Simon’s already got a big ego.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Between you and Simon and Brian and pugs and guitarded , smiling ogre and our Flavorah Queen (she is an encyclopedia of Flavorah), I’m so glad I found this place!

If it weren’t for Guitarded, I may have never heard of VC. I sincerely hope he’s feeling better and healing up well these days!

3 Likes

Ditto that! I’m kind of a loner, and don’t ‘do’ social media, in general. It’s why you see my ugly mug plastered all about this place :rofl: Except for the occasional visit to our next door(ELR) neighbor, you’re stuck with me, here! lol So glad to have met so many good peeps in one place!

4 Likes

@whthek, I don’t blame you as most SM, is just a shit show, masquerading as a “Friendly Place to Hang Out”. I find the VC, ELR, and a few others much better than the “SM” out there. More conversations, less drama, better people.

5 Likes

IMG_2426
IMG_2428

7 Likes

IMG_2431

7 Likes

Likin’ those green o-rings! Don’t ask me why :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

A lovely Teal colour, goes well with Silver when all logic say’s it shouldn’t! :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

They seem to work amazingly, @SessionDrummer . I dont have the patience or skills to make them myself.

4 Likes

After a bit of an extra ride to the wrong address, and a couple of phone call’s to the post office, I finally got my VSO order in this afternoon. I was going to restock my Blueberry with this order, but wanted to try one, or both of @SwaggyShane 's newest Blueberry offering’s…V2, and Raw before doing so. I contacted Shane to ask for a sample of V2…The man sent me 15ml bottles of each of the new BB’s, along with the rest of my order! I had also asked him about the difference’s between his Raisin, and Fig concentrate’s, just wanting to know more about his methodology, noting that the one’s I had were very close in taste. I received replacement’s for both of those, as well. I’m blown away :smiley: This is the textbook definition of great customer service! Setting up tester’s now!! Thank you very much, Sir!

11 Likes

Glad you finally got them @whthek !!

4 Likes

I have a bottle of this custard slut wht u mixing it at? Like EXACTLY? No weird slang plz…lol

7 Likes

Mix at 15% is the recommended dose but if you feel you need a little more flavour push it a touch higher

7 Likes