VC Vape Mail 2021

I did review the Brunhilde MTL RTA but not sure if it’s posted on here!

6 Likes

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapefly-brunhilde-mtl-rta-5ml-2ml.t63463/

8 Likes

The Thunderhead Creations Tauren MTL RTA allows for a tight draw and also works well with a 3.0ID build! Shows some innovation with the airflow, worth giving it a try if you see it at the right price!

6 Likes

You would think so wouldn’t you but with this design it just smooths out whatever airflow you have set which covers the full MTL spectrum! The Ares i agree is for loose MTL like the MD but the clever way the airflow is adjusted makes this completely different!

7 Likes

It goes as tight as the Berserker 2, i really can’t be specific with OG like i said i haven’t used it for years!

7 Likes

The included coils are 2.5ID but it also suits 3.0ID coils!

7 Likes

Another Aegis, expensive way to get free postage. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also defeats the purpose but one can never have enough.

11 Likes

Hehe @marsh8 there is no defeating it !!!

Listen to your inner voice(s), “There’s safety in buying spares, … you never know what’s going to happen next” …

8 Likes

If I listened to those voices all the time I would need to chuck all my clothes in garbage bags to clear out the cupboards for vape gear :rofl:

8 Likes

What, you mean you still have your clothes in the cupboard??? What a waste of vape gear space!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Huge thanks out to Drew from @Bull_City_Flavors for letting me test out the NEW flavors from Flavor Art. Still sorting out mixing weights, and steep times.

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer Do you have the other 9 too?

6 Likes

Negative @lukeloop, that’s all that Drew had on hand.

6 Likes

10 Likes

There are people in this community who go above and beyond to give people a lift.

@Scott-wood you are an absolute champion you brightened my week immensely thank you mate. I absolutely love your work

13 Likes

Wow, somehow, absolutely stellar, doesn’t even seem to come close…

Deserved …
Well deserved Simon…

8 Likes

Big thank you to zippy from flavor chaser.and everyone that worked on the vaping truckers 24hr stream…RIP Mike. We have lost a great friend in our community… God Bless Mike and his family.

10 Likes

I love that packaging @criptanite. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, ain’t none uh @FlavorChaser product leaking on the way to your house! Looks professional when opening the box too. :star_struck:

4 Likes